12

TRIXIE POV:

Katya drove us over to Amy's and we walked into the house the scent of burnt something? Entered our noses.

" Amy you good it smells like you set the cat on fire." I yelled walking up the stairs into the kitchen pulling Katya behind me by her hand.

" Yeah everything is good except we are having takeout now." Amy said popping her head up from the floor and hitting her head on the counter.

" God Amy you cluts." I chuckled walking over to help her seeing burnt dry spaghetti noodles on the floor.

" Amy how did you even manage, what did you just how?" I said helping her up.

" Doesn't matter I ordered pad tai okay." She said blushing embarrassed

" You need a hand cleaning up." Katya spoke up looking at the floor.

" Oh my god I'm so sorry about this, god this is a horrible first impression." Amy said stumbling over to Katya.

" Hi I'm Amy."

"Katya." Katya said sticking out her hand but Amy pulled her into a hug instead. Katya let out a little " oof." And patted Amy's back akwardly. She gave me a little panicked look and I remember her telling me she doesn't really like touching people thats why she usually only danced at the club. She also used that to bug me and Tell me I should feel special.

" what about me?" I said holding out my arms and pouting luring Amy to me and saving Katya. Amy gave me a hug and squeezed me tightly untill she heard the doorbell ring.

" oh thats the food I'll be right back." Amy said rushing to grab her wallet.

" sooooo." I said walking over to Katya and placing my arms on her shoulders.

" I like she is very cute and well reminds me of you." Katya said kissing my nose.

" awww you guys are so cute." Amy said taking a picture of us.

" oh god Amy staaap." I said breaking away from Katya who was blushing red.

" whatever." Amy said walking into the kitchen. " just let me clean this up and then we can eat." Amy placed the food on the counter and kneeled on the cloor picking up the burt noodles.

" would you like me to serve this up so it can cool while we all clean up?" Katya askes grabbing the bag.

" please that would be great." Amy said giving Katya a thumbs up from the floor.

Katya gave her a nod and started dishing out the food while I bent down to help Amy. we scooped everything up and threw it out febreezing the air to get rid of the burnt scent.

" shall we?" Amy said holding her plate and heading to the table. we all got settled and started eating munching down the food.

" so Katya how exactly did you meet Trixie?" Amy asked. Fuck I forgot I hadn't told her how I met Katya yet I've been so busy with the whole Kim thing it slipped my mind.

" uhhh I'll let Trixie take that one." Katya said.

" it was on my birthday Kim took me out to a club and got me pulled up on stage with Katya then she gave me a birthday gift and the rest is history." I said blushing and shoving more pasta in my mouth so I didn't have to talk.

" a birthday gift, oh WAIT. TRIXIE." Amy yelled laughing her head off. " so I assume you dance?" Amy said turning to Kaya.

" oh yea not really anymore I did it for a while when my money  was being well un available to me and now I just go to random clubs to drum up business for them every once and a while." Katya said with a smile. I could tell she was really trying to make herself likeable and it made my heart flutter.