53

⚠️Smutt!!! Warning I got more graphic and uhh kinky? Than usual so be warned⚠️

TRIXIE POV:

We walked into the restaurant and headed to our table. As soon as we came into view everyones eyes flew to Katya all of them filled with anxious energy. Katya brushed them off and held my chair out for me before sitting down herself. She played it cool acting as if nothing huge was supposed to happen at all.

" So Katya how's it going?" Violet spoke, she was the first to break the silence.

" good, good how about you?" She asked a mischievous smirk on her lips.

" good." Violet said bluntly. Her eyes slid over to me and I quickly slipped my hand under the table quite enjoying the game Katya was playing.

" How about you Trix, how was work?" Pearl asked.

Jinkx stiffled laughter along with Katya as I tried to answer.

" Oh good you know pretty average." I smiled " Graded papers, wrote report cards, got engaged..."

" WHAT." Amy yelled almost spitting out her drink.

" Katya." Ginger scolded smaking her arm. " what the hell did you do? Drop the box right infront of her?"

" Thats exactly what she did." Jinkx chimed in, Adore laughing at her side.

" I swear sometimes." Ginger grumbled smaking Katya again.

" Lets see the ring!" Amy yelled again after recovering from her choking.

" oh yea." I giggled holding out my hand. I got a course of 'oohs' and 'ahh's.' as everyone looked at my ring.

" a pink diamond...totally Trixie." Pearl smiled giving my hand a squeeze.

" It is perfect." I smiled leaning over giving Katya a kiss on the cheek.

" Can't go wrong with pink when your dating an actual real life barbie." She joked getting a course of laughs from the whole table.

The rest of the dinner was great, we all laughed and ate, congratulations and toasts were shared. It was perfect.

" Well we gotta go." Bianca barked her arm slung over Adore's shoulder. " Congrats you pink bimbo and Russian whore." She cackled smaking Katya on the shoulder.

" thanks you fucking garbage monster." Katya laughed back.

" you know I was afraid this whore would be alone forever." Bianca said leaning towards me.

" Oh stop it." Katya shoved Bianca her cheeks rosy. " get out of here you old hag."

" bye guys congrats." Adore smiled giving us each a quick hug.

After everyone left Katya and I headed home too, the drive was quiet and peaceful. Katya rested her hand on my thigh the entire drive, and I held my hand over hers. We rode up the elevator quietly and made it to our place, Katya let me in then closed the door quickly.

In one abrupt motion my back was against the door and her lips were on mine. She ran her hand up my neck into my hair grabbing a chunk roughly.

" I love you so much baby." She panted into my mouth her breathing uneven.

" I love you too." I keened into her touch arching my back off the door pushing my self against her.

"Bedroom." She barked pulling me from the door by my hair, turning me and smaking my ass before giving me a small shove.

I stumbled forwards in my heels before clambering my way to the bedroom as fast as possible.

Katya wasn't too far behind me, so when I made it in she came in right after me shoving me down onto the bed. She ran her hands up and down my body as she kissed me with fevor her lips setting small fires upon my skin.