20

Katya pov:

I immediately called Trixie after Alexie hung up. I hope she is okay. God I won't be back untill halfway through September but at least I don't have to stay through all of September into October. I was going to tell Trixie that news tomorrow but I'm calling her now so I picked up the phone tapping on her name.

" Hey Kat what are you doing calling me isn't like 10:30 there you should be resting." Trixie said her immediate concern adorable.

" I found out that I get to come home on September 20th." I said smiling hearing Trixie gasp on her end.

" wait really?!" She said. I could practically see her giant smile through the phone.

" really baby." I said smiling at how happy she is.

" oh my god Kat this is great I miss you so fucking much." She said a small sniffle escaping her.

" oh baby It's okay I'll be home soon. I miss you just as much as you do me maybe even more." I said a single tear sliding down my face.

" I swear when You get back I'm picking you up from the airport and suffocating you in my arms." Trixie sniffed again.

" what a way to go." I joked making Trixie giggle on the other end.

" Kat." Trixie said after a few minutes of silence.

" yea?" I said slightly worried.

" your the best thanks for calling." She said.

" no problem It's because I love you, you are a very special person Trixie just remember I believe in you." I said smiling and sniffing a little myself.

After that we hung up and I texted Ginger telling her to watch out for Trixie and make sure she is okay.

Once I finished texting Ginger I let out a giant sigh as I plopped down onto my sheets closing my eyes. I listened to Trixie and her adorable advice and rested. I need the sleep this client is being super picky and making things difficult for me.

———————————————

The next morning I woke up and felt like hell. My limbs felt like they weighed a thousand pounds each and had shackles on them attached to the bed. My head was spinning and my vision was blurry small black dots with a white lining around them glowed making my vision spotty.

I tried to sit up but my stomach protested cramping painfully. I flopped my head back down with a sigh and slowly started inching my body up the bed. After a few painful minutes my upper body was resting against the pillows and I had fully sat up. My mouth was watering constantly forcing me to swallow every few seconds. My throat felt like it was coated in a slimy film that tasted awful. My breathing became more shallow and my stomach churned once more cramping and send a familiar feeling to my throat.

I quickly scrambled or as quickly as I could off the bed. My limbs screaming in protest my muscles on fire. I stood and all the blood rushed to my head sending a deafening ache to my skull making me stumble. I fell to my hands and knees and crawled to the toilet gritting my teeth. I got into the bathrrom and gripped the counter pulling myself up. My body lurched forwards and I clamped my hand over my mouth.