27

Warning shit gets kinky so don't complain to me I warmed u.

TRIXIE POV:

" ladies and gentlemen we are set to land in Berlin Germany please buckle your seatbelts, lift up your tray, and make sure you seats are positioned fully upright."  The captain said over the coms.

" Kat, Katya, Katya hon wake up." I said gently rubbing her arm.

" hmmm." She groaned shifting around in her seat shoving her face into my crotch.

" Katya the plan is landing we're here." I said stroking her hair.

" carry me off the plane I wanna sleep." She mumbled not moving.

" C'mon hon." I said patting her but. " get up."

" fiiiiiineee." She groaned lifting her head from my lap and sitting up. She stretched in her seat cracking her neck and back with a sigh.

" Have a good sleep?" I asked smugly looking at her disheveled hair.

" I did thanks for the pillow." She said giving my thighs a squeeze.

" you welcome." I said smiling and giving her cheek a peck.

" no , no." She tsked taking my chin in her hand and pulling my face to hers. She looked into my eyes for a moment then smiled connecting our lips in a kiss. I tried to pull away but she just chased my lips with hers.

" Kat *mhm* Kat we're *mhm* on a plane." I said finally escaping.

" what you embarrassed detka." Katya said faking a hurt look.

" no its just, Kats we're in public." I said getting very flustered. And secretly a little turned on.

" oh so your shyyy." She said grinning widley.

" what no I'm not s-" katya cut me off pressing her lips to mine again this time slipping her tounge in. She ran her hand up my neck and scratched her nails against my scalp pulling my hair as we kissed. She even had the nerve to quietly groan and grab my breast with her other hand. I felt the familiar feeling of pressure growing inside me but we were interrupted.

" ahem excuse me ma'am your seat isn't all the way up." A stewardess said halting Katya's bratty but hot behaviour.

" Oh my bad sorry miss." Katya said pulling away from me with a shit eating grin.

" sorry." I whispered to the stewardess as she walked away my face burning red.

" Katya!" I said smaking her shoulder once the stewardess was out of sight.

" what ?" She said acting innocent and batting her eyes.

" I hate you." I sighed crossing my arms.

" no you don't because you were biting your lip to hold back moans." Katya whispered in my ear.

" shut up! Whatever!" I said my cheeks tomato red. I was so flustered I just needed to get off the plane already.