33

TRIXIE POV:

Violet and I have finally found a time to meet that works for both of us. between Russia, Renovations, moving in with Katya, and my job, I'm basically booked all the time. Of course I feel bad for canceling on her for weeks but she is also the one in the wrong. But I'm also not an asshole so I'll give her chance. we are supposed to meet at Starbucks around 2 pm so I have plenty of time to move the last of my stuff from Amy's to Katya's.

Amy was so happy for me when I told her Katya asked me to move in with her. of course she was sad I was leaving but I promised her we would still see each other and she is also happy to see me moving on with my life. God I feel bad for cutting myself off from her halfway through high school because of Kim. Amy was always there for me and still is, she is a literal angel and I treated her like trash. She forgave me so I'm going to take a page from her and try to have an open mind when I visit Violet.

" Trixie do you really need this fluffy pink carpet?" Katya called from my bedroom.

" No it's Amy's." I said snatching it from her hands and throwing it on the bed.

" do you know how much stuff you actually have Trix?" Katya huffed taping the box in-front of her closed.

" I don't Know Kat how much stuff do I have?" I mocked her.

" Allot." She groaned and she lifted the box off the floor.

" You want help with that." I giggled walking over and slipping my hands under the box over hers.

" Thanks." she rolled her eyes and pecked my lips.
We walked to the living room and placed the box with all the other ones taking up space in Amy's living room.

" when are you leaving to meet Violet again?" Katya asked flopping down on the couch.

" two o'clock." I replied flopping down beside her.

" and you're sure you wanna do this." She said playing with the strap of ny tanktop.

" no...but I'm going to anyways I'm going to try and forgive her Kat I'm trying to be the bigger person." I sighed looking up at her.

" sometimes you don't have to be the bigger person, you don't even have to be a person in the situation at all you can just remove yourself if you want Trix its not being selfish." Katya said raising her eyebrows at me.

" I know but I at least want to give her a chance, when I had the argument with Kim she didn't exactly stand up for me but she didn't join them or just watch either. I'm going in with low expectations and just hoping for the best." I said stretching up and kissing Katya's cheek.

" okay just be careful , I hate seeing you sad detka." She kissed me cheek.

•+•+•+••+•+•+•+ { time skip to 2pm}•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+

I arrived at the starbucks and went up to place my order right away. I got a pink drink then headed to the tables outside. I wanted to take advantage of the warm weather while it's still around plus I can smoke outside. I haven't smoked that much lately but I'm really nervous so I allowed nyself to have one. I pulled the pack I snatched from Katya and lit one.

I sat outside under the warm sun letting the brisk breeze pass it's way through me. I glanced up and saw Violet walking towards me iced coffee in hand. I glanced down at my phone, only 10 minutes late not to bad.

" Hey Trix." She said coming over and sitting across from me.

" hey Violet, how have things been?" I asked clearing my throat.

" uh oretty good a little hectic." She said sitting down her eyes wondering to the cigarette between my fingers.

" oh yea whats up?" I asked stupidly.