16

Katya pov:
Trixie and I walked into the restaurant hand in hand, me in my black jeans, grey band tank top,  black jean jacket and combat boots, and Trixie in her tight  lavender top , lavender heels and matching baby pink jean jacket and jean skirt. He giant blonde hair was piled on her head in a half up half down style and mine was french braided into two braids thanks to Trixie. We could look more opposite of eachother if we tried. But I like it, we balance eachother out, complete eachother.

" Privet Ms. Zamolodchikova your table is ready." The hostess said leading me and Trixie to my regular table.

" Kat I'm nervous." Trixie said making grabby hands when I pulled out my cigarettes. I smiled and handed her one.

" don't be you have nothing to be nervous about Alexie likes you and thats all that matters what my father thinks has as much worth as a empty coffee cup." I said leaning over and lighting her cigarette and kissing her cheek. She blushed and smiled blowing out a cloud of smoke and kissing my cheek.

" are you ladies ready to order?" The hostess from before asked popping in.

" U-um I'll have the uh borscht with a s-side of uh black bread please." Trixie barley got out. I smiled at her and squeezed her hand under the table.

" I'll have the solyanka soup please." I said quickly.

" great I'll be right back with some water for you two." She said smiling nervous her eyes darting to the side before she rushed away. I followed her gaze and saw my father approaching the table from the corner of my eye.

" Privet Yekaterina." He said sliding in the booth. Trixie jumped at the sound of his voice her head quickly whipping to meet his stare. " I see you brought a guest." He said staring at Trixie confused?

" yes this is Trixie." I said kissing her hand making her blush. She placed her cigarette back in the tray and held her hand out to my father.

" hello Mr.Zamolodchikova." Trixie said perfectly pronouncing my last name. I knew she practiced I could hear her muttering it to herself all the time practicing. I thought it was the cutest thing ever but I didn't want to embarrass her so I didn't say anything about it.

" Trixie interesting name to go with an interesting style." He said sounding very strained and tense. I stepped on his foot under the table glaring at him when he turned to look at me.

" you come here to get your assets unfrozen and this is how you act making my poor Trixie uncomfortable how dare you. Keep this up and those assest will be frozen for a while longer." I said snubbing out my cigarette aggressively.

"Kat it's fine." Trixie said frantically looking between me and my father.

" I'm sorry ms?"

" Mattel." Trixie said So quite you could just hear her.

" I didn't mean to offend you ms Mattel I'm just not used to the American fashion I guess." He said seeming sincere

" so you have finally come to me for your money hmm?" I asked.

" Yekaterina you are going away to Russia for who knows how long and you have frozen all my money I need it back before you leave, my business that I've built from the ground up is dying." He begged also seemingly slightly angered.