Chapter 23: Info

Yeonjun's POV:
___________________________

RIING!!!-

-the bell rang

"Okay- class is over, hand in your tests at my desk as you head out." Mr. Shin told us as History class finally ended.

I watched Hana get up from her desk, so I frantically tried to finish so I could catch up to her.

But as soon as I finished, she had already left with Chaeyoung to her next class.

"Why so bummed out?" Soobin asked me as he walked past me.

I brushed him off and headed to calculus.

"I have to head out for a meeting- so don't misbehave, feel free to talk" Mr. Kang told us.

A student shot their hand up in the air, "so... free time?"

"Practically, all the testing for calculus is over so I don't have anything to teach. I'll get going now-" Mr. Kang said as he left the classroom.

As soon as the door closed behind him, Yeo Hwanwoong walked over to the door, and peaked out.

The class grew silent.

"-He's gone!" Hwanwoong announced to the class and everyone shot up out of their seats and loud conversations began.

I didn't know what to do, everyone was talking and having fun, so I turned to Taehyun-

But he was sound asleep at his desk.

I stood up to go to the bathroom when I felt someone tug at my arm.

"Where are you going Yeonjun?" Chung Hye-rin, a very nosy girl in class, asked me.

Hyerin was sitting with a circle of her friends; some being Hwanwoong, Lee Keonhee, and Seo Jiwoo, which were the only ones I could recognise.

Hwanwoong is commonly known as the rich kid that's dating that one model. He also buys hall passes, so he's never in class.

Hyerin is very unique, not necessarily in a good way, she tends to backstab a lot of people, she isn't the best person to befriend.

Keonhee, the same one that was hanging around Soyeon, only seems to show up when things get heated.

And Jiwoo, the only person I can actually stand out of the four, she's pretty nice and doesn't seem like someone who would hang out with such people, but it's not my business.

"Come sit down Choi-" Keonhee said as he pulled me into their group.

I dozed off, their conversation wasn't all that interesting...

"Hey Yeonjun, you know Kim Donghyun, right? You see Hyerin likes-"

"Shut up Hwanwoong!-" Hyerin began hitting Hwanwoong, "Well... do you...?" Hyerin asked me.

"Yeah, I do" I responded.

"I doubt you'll get a chance Hyerin- I've seen him hang around Eun-Hana recently" Keonhee said.

I straightened my back and began to pay close attention.

"I wouldn't be surprised if they're already dating." Jiwoo said instantly.

'How come?" A question escaped my mouth.

"Well they're childhood friends, they're both straight A students in the honor roll, and they're both hot, it's the perfect couple formula" Hwanwoong said.

"Nah- it'd be too soon for Eun-Hana" Hyerin tried denying their relationship.

"Ooooooh, right- She did just break up with that senior last year" Keonhee said.