Chapter 18: Band-aids

Hana's POV:
___________________________
I walked into school really early...

Mr. Kang emailed me at the butt crack of dawn to tell me he forgot about some assignments he needed to organize, so Miss Helper is here to the rescue.

Today must really not be my day.

I got a ton of paper cuts from all the paper I had to organize, and what makes it worse is that the nurse comes in later today, so I'm just stuck with paper cuts for the time being.

Not to mention the month's worth of detention I have to do.

All bad things aside, I'm extremely happy me and Soyeon made up.

I guess I've been more cheerful, even my parents noticed.

I missed my first period because of all the paper organizing, so I didn't get to see if pretty boy made it to school today.

I wonder why he didn't come yesterday... but I probably shouldn't pry into his business...

But to my surprise- Yeonjun was here today!

I felt this sort of relief glaze over me, I was starting to worry...

I tried hard to focus in class, but I know it was just to distract myself from thinking about Yeonjun.

I've caught myself just drifting off into thought, something that doesn't happen often.

These past few days have been really healing, but from time to time I'll suddenly think of Minho.

His words nagged me- this is probably what he wanted, to get inside of my head.

What sucks is that whatever he's doing is working.

He's such a bother-

Apart from that, classes today were as much of a blur as they have been these past few days.

I did eventually get band-aids for my paper cuts though.

The school nurse insisted on giving me these bright, pink and blue Hello Kitty themed band-aids.

They reminded me of Yeonjun- given the fact that they were so bright and 'in your face'.

Although I found them quite obnoxious, I knew the school nurse had only good intentions, so I took them.

Ms. Jeong was absent again for english, so we had another free period.

Chaeyoung and I didn't miss the opportunity to eat with Donghyun and Soyeon.

Soyeon kept making fun of our childhood Halloween costumes, especially me.

I was surprised to see Donghyun hang out with us so continuously since he has a lot of friends that he normally sat with.

At one point, one of his friends did come over, I think his name was Felix.

I'd seen him before, he was there when I had asked for some printer paper and a broom.

I could tell Chaeyoung was having a hard time trying not to bring up Chan since Felix and Donghyun are close friends with him.

The rest of the table seemed to like Felix there, I actually thought he was a great talker, so lunch was entertaining with him around.

It was, honestly, a lot of fun.

It distracted me from all the other worries I carried on my mind.

"Hey- Soyeon, Hana, are you guys ready for detention?" Donghyun teased us.

My eyes widened- I had almost forgotten about detention.