Chapter 60: Movie Day

Chaeyoung & I decided to watch a movie.

While she was busy picking a movie, which always ends up being a rom-com, I pushed the beds together to make one huge comfy bed.

To be honest, I was winded but so proud I could even do all that.

"I don't want to watch the Notebook again, I feel like we watched that last week" Chaeyoung clicked the remote.

"That's because we did" I stood, staring at my masterpiece.

"Hana" Chaeyoung turned her head and smiled at me.

"Don't choose the Notebook please." I scoffed in pain, just thinking about watching that movie made me flinch.

"You're so mean, I was going to ask you to close the blinds" Chae threw a pillow at me.

I blocked it with my hands and picked it up.

"Be careful, I built this with my own hands" I threw it back at her playfully.

"Just close them already- it looks so creepy since it's dark out" She laughed.

"Why don't you do it??" I complained as I walked up to the windows.

"Because you're closer and standing up, duh" Chaeyoung continued clicking scrolling on the TV.

As I turned to look at the window, and close the blinds-

I noticed someone across the patio, in one of the rooms surrounding a bonfire area.

The more I stood there-

The more I realized it was Yeonjun.

By then, it was too late, I had been staring for what seemed like forever...

And they were standing there staring too-

I quickly shut the blinds and went back to watching whatever movie Chaeyoung was picking.

I wasn't weirded out by it- pure coincidence right?

Wrong.

The next morning I walked down to get breakfast only to bump into Yeonjun, like literally.

I almost fell backwards, of course he caught me but I was too much of a zombie to thank him.

Well we're here in the same hotel, it's whatever right?

Wrong.

I bumped into him on my way to the public bathroom,

And the indoor pool,

And the beach,

And the room hallways,

And the bathroom AGAIN,

Like I swear I couldn't turn my head without spotting him somewhere.