H.O.H: The Missing Pieces:38:

I apologize for not updating this. Been so busy with the musical rehearsals..now it's over and I'm all sad, plus I'm stuck on cloud 9 which hasn't helped...so here is a new chapter!

______________

11:43 PM

"Stop!" Laur laughed, trying to roll away from me as I tickled her sides.

"No!" I pecked her cheek, holding onto her tighter as she squirmed.

"I can't breathe!"

"But you are so freaking adorable."

"I am not afraid to kick you in the crotch I swear."

"Oh she's getting feisty. Reow to you too."

"I was not reowing."

"Ok, ok. I'm done. Tickle time is over."

"Good." She said breathlessly, wiping her tears from laughing so hard.

"You're so pretty." I smiled, tilting my head down and kissed her shoulder.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome." I chuckled, moving my hand along her side, and pulled her back against my chest into me.

"Justin," She giggled again, shaking her head as she laughed. "Stop."

"Aw, why? You're making cute faces. I know you like it."

"That's my problem."

"Problem? Nah," I shook my head, pressing my lips against her neck. "It's not a problem baby."

"B-but-"

"But what?"

"I don't know."

"Don't worry, we're fine.."

"I know, I'm just paranoid. I always am."

"That's your problem," I pulled back a little, giving her sides a small squeeze. "You worry too much and you don't let yourself have fun. You worry all the time."

"I know," She sighed. "You're right."

"Sooo," I grinned, letting go of her for a minute to turn and prop myself above her. "Are you uncomfortable yet?"

"No." She laughed, taking a breath and I laughed at her again, leaning down and pressed my lips against hers in a sweet kiss.

"Good." I chucked, finding her leg with my hand and pulled it around me, our lips molding together.

Her arms slipped around my neck and I laughed, biting down on her lip.

"We only have two days." I said between kisses.

"Till what? Our anniversary?"

"Yeah?" I pulled back a little. "You didn't forget, did you?"

"No," She shook her head, running her fingers through the back of my hair. "I thought you would have."

"What?! Of course not!"

"I'm sorry."

"That hurts." I pouted, relaxing on top of her with a grin and nuzzled my face into her chest.

"Justin!"

"Hmm?"

"You're such a dork!"

"Hey, you're the one who thinks I would forget a year with you." I frowned playfully, looking back up at her and kissed the tip of her nose.

"No, it's not that. I just- never mind. I'll shut up."

"Good." I chuckled, receiving a smack on the arm afterward. "Ow!"