H.O.H: The Missing Pieces:26

Ok, so I really really really want more votes and comments! LIKE SERIOUSLY! This book is finally at 12,000 reads - which I'm really excited about, so vote vote vote and let me know what you think! COME ON STEREOS:)

____________________________________________

Tuesday

8:29 AM

"Ok, now we all know what people want to know about,"

Oh no. Lauren questions.

"You guys looked so cute at the VMA after party."

"Thanks." I let out a nervous laugh, folding my hands in my lap as a few people aw'd. I turned my head, looking at the picture of Lauren and I on the screen.

"We know that you guys were friends before, so what made you fall for her?"

"Well," I said, looking over at Sharon. "That's kind of something I like  to keep private. I like to keep my private life private. If I let everybody know everything, it's not as special to me."

"I knew you were going to say something like that." She laughed, and I laughed with her.

What made me fall for her?

The smile, her eyes, how my heart pounded everytime she kissed me, the way she was with my brother and sister, the way she believed the same things I did, the way I could go to her if something was bothering me and I suddenly felt better. Yeah - that.

"But she is your girlfriend, right?"

"Yes," I nodded, a smile on my face as I felt my cheeks heating up again. "She's my girlfriend."

"Look, he's blushing!"

I laughed nervously again, reaching up for my cheeks and covered them with my hands.

"That's so cute!"

"Ok, ok. Enough embarassing the poor boy. Let's talk about the Christmas album."

"You mean this Christmas album?" I asked, reaching over for the CD. "Under The Misltetoe. You should go get it."

They laughed, while I smiled, setting the CD back down.

"What's your favorite song on the album?"

"My favorite song is definitely Fa La La with Boys II Men. I grew up with them, my mom really liked their music, so it was an honor to work with them."

I smiled as I did the interview, honestly thinking about when I got to leave, because I wasn't feeling good - at all.

And they went through the questions, which I answered to the best of my ability, then got up and went backstage when it was over.

"What's wrong?" Scooter asked as I grabbed my phone off the counter in my dressing room.

"I don't feel good. At all."

"Really? What's wrong."

"My throat is killng me."

"Then stop talking. Seriously. Does your head hurt too?"

I nodded, clamping my mouth shut so I would talk.

"Ok. We'll take you back. You've had a long day. We definitely don't want to take chances."

"But what about-" I stopped myself, throwing my hand over my mouth and Scooter turned back, looking at me and then laughed.