H.O.H: The Missing Pieces:35:

May 17th

2012

7:43 AM

I pushed Lauren forward by the small of her back, getting her into our terminal and fixed my backpack on my shoulders.

"Are you ok?" I asked her, seeing her brown eyes wide, her arms curled up to her chest.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

I kissed her temple, following behind and felt her grab my hand, slipping her fingers through as we walked on the plane.

"Are you excited? I am. I get to see you in a bathing suit."

"Shut up." She laughed, rolling her eyes as she took her bag off her shoulder.

"You're so mean to me." I pouted as she let go of my hand and I took off my backpack, putting it in the compartment above us.

"I'm definitely not mean to you."

"Oh really?"

"Yes really, I'm very nice."

"Telling me to shut up isn't nice."

"Oh, but I'm pretty sure letting you in my house the other night," She whispered in my ear. "And I know you enjoyed yourself, way too much."

I blushed, sitting down quickly in my seat and shrugged.

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Is Justin blushing?" She gasped, bringing her hand up to her lips. "No way!"

"I don't blush."

"That's so cute."

"I'm not cute." I grumbled.

"Aw, I'm sorry. You don't like it when I call you cute?"

"No."

"But you're so cute." Mom said, causing me to look back at her, my cheeks flaring yet once again.

"Stop it." I groaned, pulling my hat over my face.

I heard Laur laugh, the weight shifting beside me as she sat down and put her hand around my arm.

"I'm just giving you a hard time baby." She whispered, pecking my cheek. "I'm sorry."

"See, you're mean to me."

"It's a playful meanness. You know that I love you."

"I know." I smiled, fixing my hat and kissed her forehead. "You look tired."

"I am, but not that much. I was up last night unpacking."

"You should have been sleeping."

"The boxes were bothering me. Piled on top of each other all through my living room. I had to take care of some of them."

"I told you I would help you."

"You still can. I promise."

"I think we're getting ready to take off." I mumbled, looking out the window and felt my stomach twist, tightening my grip that I had on the seat.

"We'll be ok." She assured me, kissing my cheek gently again.

"You don't know that."

"Don't think about it then. "

"How do you not think about it?"

"I don't know," She shrugged. "I think about other things."

"Like what?"