H.O.H: The Missing Pieces:07:

Hope you like this chapter. I do. I do very much :D

* * * * * * *

Same Day:

"You're going to sing to me?" Lauren asked, pulling me from the van.

"Psh. No." I looked over at her, shaking my head quickly.

"Liar liar pants on fire."

"This setting isn't very romantic." I let go of her hand, frowning as I opened the back door for my guitar.

"So you are singing to me?"

"Maybe."

"Yay."

I laughed, glancing over at her and pulled out my guitar.

I held my case in my hand, opening the door with the other and pushed the seat down.

"I'm not going to cry am I? I feel like I completley broke down in front of you last time." She mumbled.

"It's ok. It helped me." I told her. "Come on."

I pushed my guitar inside, crawling in after it and patted the spot beside me.

She laughed, following in after me and shut the door behind her.

"What are you going to sing?" She asked as I pulled my guitar out.

"Honestly, I don't know what I'm naming it yet, but I wrote it the night we talked," My voice softened, keeping my eyes locked on the design on my guitar, "When I told you I loved you."

"So I'm going to cry?"

"I can't make any guarentees, but you can't cry because of anything you think you did. Please?"

She nodded and I got my pick, adjusting my guitar.

"Ready?" I asked, recieving a nod again.

So I found the first chord with my hand, paying attention to my fingers as I first started.

Because she was the first person i was playing this song for.

'Now let me tell you a story about a boy and a girl,

He fell in love with his bestfriend,

when she's around he felt nothing but joy.

But she was already broken,

and it made her blind,

but she could never believe that love would ever treat her right."

I looked over at her, seeing her expression change as she watched me. She swallowed, looking down at her hands, but I kept going.

'Did you know that I love you,

or were you n ot aware?

You're the smile on my face,

I ain't going no where.

I'm here to make you happy,

I'm here to see you smile,

I've been wanting to tell you this for a long long while."

I looked over at her again and saw a tear fall down her cheek. She scooted closer, keeping eyes shut as she let out a breath and I continued on with the song.

I kept my eyes on her though, because if she started crying really bad I'd stop the song.

My second verse is what got her though, her eyes squeezing shut more than she had before. I almost stopped, but she looked up with a small smile.