H.O.H:The Missing Pieces:34:

Eeep:) I really really really like this one.

Although the fighting chapter in the second book is definitely my favorite :)

ENJOY!

__________________________________________

May 15th

10:47 PM

I tiptoed quietly through the backyard, smiling as I picked up a pebble and tossed it up at Lauren's window.

I let out a low whistle, looking for any signs of movement and smiled.

"Hey!" I whispered up, picking up another pebble and threw it.

Lauren appeared, bending down and rubbed her eyes, then opened the window.

"Justin?"

"That's my name." I smiled. "How are you beautiful?"

"I'm fine." She giggled, her eyebrow arching up as she looked at me. "What are you doing here?"

"Being dangerous, that's what. Now am I going to have to come in or will you come out?"

"It's freezing out there."

"It's over 70 degrees." I said with a laugh. "Aren't you going to let down your hair Rapunzel?"

"Stairs are right there Romeo." She smiled, pointing over to the stairs that led to her room.

"Fine. Make me walk." I mumbled, walking up the stairs quietly.

"Justin, they're not home. They won't be home till tomorrow afternoon."

"And you didn't tell me this sooner?" I said, talking in a normal voice.

"You were busy today, but you're here now. I'm coming."

She disappeared and I finished up the steps, walking to the glass door as she unlocked it and then opened it.

"Hi baby." I smiled as she let me inside, hugging her waist in my arms.

"Hi." She smiled back and I kissed her, feeling her hands rest against my chest. "How are you?"

"Great. You?"

"Good." She smiled, pulling me through the hallway. "So you missed me huh?"

"Yes." I nodded, walking into her room with her. "I wanted to see you."

"So you left your house and came here?"

"Mhm." I pulled her back to me, kissing her gently as my hands slid to her back. "Were you sleeping?"

"No." She shook her head. "Reading."

"In the dark?"

"I was reading on my phone, and then I got distracted and started looking at our pictures."

"How good did I look?"

"Shut up." She laughed, wrapping her arms around my neck. "I would have invited you over if I would have known."

"It's ok. I'm here now. I can't believe you didn't tell me your mom and Marc weren't going to be here."

"I'm sorry, are you mad?"

'Um, yeah." I nodded, unable to hide the smile on my face. "We could have been making out hours ago."

"Wow." She rolled her eyes, letting go of me and tossed her phone off her bed, on the table beside it.

"I'm kidding."

"No you're not." She turned, smiling at me as I stepped forward.

"Oh come on does it matter?"