H.O.H: The Missing Pieces:20:

I reached over, putting my arm around Lauren's waist as we walked and looked around.

"What do you want for dinner?" I asked in her ear before I smiled and kissed her cheek.

"Whatever you want. You're the one touring in Brazil. You pick."

"I just want chicken tenders." I laughed. "Or nachos. I want junk food."

"I'm sure you can find plenty of nachos here." She laughed with me, turning her head so our eyes met, that flutter in my stomach returning like it did every time I looked at her.

"Can we get nachos?"

"We can get nachos." She nodded, and I looked over at Moshe, then Allison, Scooter and Carin.

"Can we get nachos?" I asked them.

"Nachos?" Scooter asked, looking at Carin. "Hey, that sounds good."

"Yes!" I smirked, doing a little happy dance on the inside. "If Scooter wants Nachos, Justin get's nachos."

"Why are you talking in third person?" He asked.

"Why not?"

"Alright, will get nachos, but none tomorrow. You're singing then."

"I know," I groaned. "Trust me."

"The question is how to get you both out of the hotel." Scooter said, looking around.

"We'll just get in the car. It isn't even that bad out there. They think I'm at an interview." I told him, holding onto Lauren tighter to show I wasn't going to get in a separate car.

"Ok, then we'll go in the other car, you leave first."

"Ok." I nodded, then looked at Lauren beside me. "Go ahead in first."

"Do I still get to sit on your lap?"

"Sure, I just think it will be better if people see me and not you - that way people don't get twice as crazy."

"Ok." She smiled and Moshe opened the door to the car as we walked out of the hotel.

I let go of Laur, letting her duck inside before I went in after her, pulling her onto my lap and tilted my head up.

"Did you have a nice day?" I asked her.

"Yes I did. Thank you."

"Aw, don't thank me. You surprised me like three days early." I said, kissing her cheek as she blushed.

"I wanted to. Even on so little sleep, and it worked."

"Mhm," I nodded, running my hand on her leg. "I love you."

"I love you too." She smiled, leaning down and kissed me, holding my cheek in her hand.

She just enjoys giving me butterflies, that's what it is.

"Oh, while you were at your interview I looked for a dress." She told me.

"Oh really?"

"Mhm, I found a pretty yellow one and a pretty purple one."

"Are you going to show me?" I asked, grinning at her and she nodded.

"This is the yellow one." She said, pulling her phone out and opened up her pictures. "And this is the purple one."

"Oh no." I frowned with a slight pout.

"What?" She asked frantically, her cheeks heating up as she looked at me.