H.O.H:The Missing Pieces:14:

"Come on!" I said, holding onto Lauren's hands from her spot at the edge of the pool. "Get in! Please please?"

"It was freezing! I'd rather stay on my chair with the warm sun."

"No. It's not freezing. You get used to it. Come on baby. Please?"

"Justin-"

I saw Cierra bump her and Lauren yelped asI let go of her hands, catching her by her waist as she fell into the water.

"See? It's not so bad." I said as I laughed.

"It's not funny! Cierra!"

"It was either that or you'd be the only one that didn't get in." Cierra told her.

"It's not funny! Stop laughing!" She said, scowling at me.

"I'm sorry. You're right. It's not funny."

"It's hilarious!" Lexi chimed.

"You guys are so mean!" Lauren said, crosing her arms over her chest.

"But look, you're in the water now, and I caught you anyway. It could have been worse." I told her.

"You planned it! You totally did!"

"I did not! I didn't even know she was going before I caught you." I tightened my grip around her waist, kissing her cheek as I laughed a little again. "I'm sorry."

"It is cold."

"You get used to it. It's just because you have been out there all this time so it feels cold. It's really not. Don't be mad. Enjoy it. It's your day off and I finally get to spend some real time with you. Make me happy."

"Make you happy?" She laughed, uncrossing her arms and rested her hands on my abdomen.

"Yes." I nodded, smiling at her and tugging her closer.

"You know what would make me happy?"

"What?" I whispered, because we were only a few inches apart.

"If you used your pranking ways for good and helped me get Cierra back."

"Sure I can do that." I smiled, leaning in as I whispered. "Know what would make me happy?"

"I can guess." She smiled, leaning in the rest of the way and kissed me softly. I smiled into the kiss, kissing her back as her arms wrapped around my neck.

I was breaking the kiss and going in for another as someone cleared their throat.

We pulled back and I felt my cheeks flushing, in fear of her mom, or worse. Marc.

"Get a room." Alfredo said.

"Dude, shut up." I laughed nervously, seeing Lauren blushing and then burying her face into my neck.

"You should have seen your face."

"I said shut up." I smiled at him, looking back at Lauren and kissed the side of her head. "Is it embarassing to kiss me?"

"No!" She shook her head, her face still in my neck. "I thought it was my mother."

"Me too." I moved my hands to her butt as she lifted up her head, looking at me with a small smile on her face. "But it wasn't."

"So you want another kiss right?"

"Mhm." I nodded and she laughed, her fingers running through the back of my hair as I kissed her again.