H.O.H:The Missing Pieces:29:

"Hey Justin," Scooter said, pointing down at his laptop as I walked in the room. "Check this out."

"What is it?"

"It's a girl, her name is Avalanna. They had a little ceremony for her in the hosital where she married a little cardboard cut out of her."

"Aw," I laughed, sitting down next to him. "Why in the hospital? Is she sick?"

"Yeah," He nodded. "Cancer. It doesn't say what kind though. I thought it was neat."

"It'd be cool to meet her. Find out more about her."

I looked at the picture, smiling at her shirt and looked over at him.

"She looks about Jazzy's age."

"I think she is." He nodded.

"And they have a whole facebook page set up for me to meet her?"

"Yeah, her family did it."

"I'd love to meet her."

"Hey, you're going to be in New York for Valentines Day, you should do it then. I'm sure she'd love that. I don't know if you have time though."

"Scooter, make time. Please."

"Ok. I will. I'll send the page an email now."

"Thanks Scooter."

"Mhm."

"After you do that, can we go out and get food?" I asked, leaning back on the couch and sprawled myself out. "I want food."

"Yeah, we can get food." He laughed.

"Oh, hey! I wrote a new song for the album!"

"And you didn't tell me?"

"I'm sorry, that's what I came in here to do. I mean, I think it's awesome, but it's just piano, but I wanted it to have a lot of beat to it."

"Ok, I'd like to hear it after dinner, if you're not too busy chatting up a storm with your girlfriend."

"Hey, some boyfriends don't even take the time to call their girlfriends. Leave me alone."

"I never said it was a bad thing."

"Then why do you pick on me so much?"

"You're smooth, plus you blush, it's funny."

"Oh yeah Scooter, so funny." I rolled my eyes. "And I'll call her later."

"Where is she today anyway?"

"Um," I thought, thinking quietly to myself. "Pretty sure she's in London, either that or Dublin."

"Oh, cool."

"Yeah," I said softly. "Am I going to have time for her for Valentines Day too?"

"Um..."

"Come on. I have to have time. She's just going to be finishing up the tour. She can fly to New York to be with me. It's our first Valentines Day dude, please?"

"Are you listening to yourself right now?" He asked.

"Yes. Come on. It has to be special - for her. I want her to feel special, and I can't do that with interviews and being in the studio. Dinner and something. I know I have an off day in there."

"You do, but it wasn't Valentines Day. Do you want me to switch it?"

"Yes, switch it. I have to figure out something to do."