H.O.H: The Missing Pieces:22:

Uploading this because I won't have much time to write tonight. Gotta crack down and get my homework done and then I have band practice and youth group. (If you guys hadn't figured it up by now, I'm only updating when my parents are at work or I have off school)

SO yeah!!! COMMENT AND VOTE! SERIOUSLY!

___________________________________________________________________________________

October 23rd, 2011

On set:

Watching that kiss, just remembering what it was like not to have her - to want her...

It made all the memories come back. I suddenly felt that way again - just like I remember watching him lean down and kiss her, thinking to myself it should be me, it would have been me if I would have just told her.

I knew that now - that's what sucked.

Because I didn't tell her, she got her heartbroken.

I couldn't help but take some of the blame for that.

I turned away, not able to look at it anymore as I felt the need just to walk up to him and punch him straight in the face.

I warned him, I told him not to hurt her, I told him I loved her more than he did - more than he ever would and he did exactly that. He hurt her.

Flashback:|

August 13th, 2010

"Look," I said, making sure my face was right in front of Taylor's. "You don't get it. You don't know her like I do, and I swear if you hurt her, you won't want to sleep at night."

"Aw why? Do you love her?" He pretended to pout, and I gritted my teeth together, shoving my finger at his chest.

"I love her more than you ever will. You're just another one of those guys into girls for sex, well she's not one of those girls, so you might want to get that through your thick ass head right now. She isn't someone who is willing to just put herself out there. Yes, I love her alright. I'm telling you know that I love her, and if you hurt her, if you make her cry, you will regret it."

"If you love her so much, why didn't you tell her? Why aren't you with her? Why didn't you make the move?" He pushed his face closer to mine, sticking his own finger to my chest as I held my ground.

But he was right. I hadn't made the move. I didn't tell her. I was going to! I tried to! I tried to kiss her! I tried to do everything, but everytime I got close I was interrupted, or I just chickened out because there was the chance she didn't feel the same way.

I did love her. I knew that.

And he was only in it for sex, which I knew she wouldn't give him - and he didn't love her. Not like I did.

She was so much more than that, she's everything I could have ever asked for.

He'll just toy with her emotions, while she will continue to toy with mine because she doesn't understand.

So now what? What are you saying Justin?

It might just be better if I let her go...

He might not do that...

But he could.

I just want her to be happy.

"Exactly." Taylor spat, and we both knew he was right.

"Don't hurt her," I said, sending a final glare in his direction. "Or I'll hurt you."