H.O.H:TheMissingPieces:30:

Go watch the trailers if you haven't! I'm really proud of them! Like serious, they both almost have a hundred views. YIPPEE!

__________________________________________

Febuary 15, 2012

9:12 AM

"Moshe, I'm going in." I told him, getting out of the car before he told me no. "It's not right to send you in there to get her after I haven't seen her."

"Ok." He nodded, seeing that I was antsy, then I started walking, not waiting for him to go into the airport.

"Justin, wait. You know as soon as you go in there the place is going to freak out. What happened to your sunglasses?"

"We all know they aren't going to help." I shoved my hands in my pockets, and walked a little slower. "She already landed bro."

"Then she'll come out right here, just wait a minute. Geesh. You really are impatient."

"I know." I laughed, seeing the door open and looked at him, then ran, not wanting to be seen by anybody.

"Justin." Lauren smiled, dropping her stuff by her side right in time for me to stop and hug her, resting my face in her shoulder.

"You're hair smells so good."

"Thanks." She laughed and I lifted her up, spinning her in my arms and then sat her down, locking our lips together in a hard kiss and held on tightly to her hips.

"I missed you." I said short of breath, pulling back and rested my forehead against hers.

"I missed you too," She said with a blush, reaching up and lightly grazed her lips with her fingers. "You came to get me."

"Of course I did. I really try, you know that."

"I know." She whispered, and we kissed again, holding onto each other tightly..

It had been almost a month since I had seen her...And it had literally been killing me from the inside out.

I swear she gets prettier every day.

"Let me carry your bag." I said, letting go of her and reached down, slinging her backpack over her my shoulder.

"Justin, you don't have to do that."

"Yes I do." I nodded once, and she smiled, taking her suitcase in her hand, then my free one.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome." I smiled at her, kissing her cheek and started walking back outside with her. "I'm taking you out tonight. Happy late Valentines Day by the way."

"You too." She laughed, putting her head against my shoulder for a minute. "Where are we gonna go?"

"Dinner, then I wanted to go dancing with you. Does that sound good?"

"Yeah," She nodded quickly, biting her bottom lip and blushed.

"I thought we could go to that club downtown, like the big one. You can wear one of those pretty dresses of yours and those heels you love to wear so much."

"I like my shoes."

"Me too, they make your legs look really good."

"Shut up." She giggled, turning her head to hide a blush as I let her out first when Moshe opened the door.

"You shut up."

"Oh no, don't start."

"Don't start what?"