H.O.H: The Missing Pieces:25

November 12th, 2011

I walked with Ryan down the hall, looking around as all the staff passed us.

There's one press conference down.

My eyes shot up as I saw a familiar head of hair turn the corner, people dispersing for the next conference about to take place.

Good. People were leaving.

I sped up, going after them and heard Ryan behind me.

"Justin, don't do it!" He loudly whispered.

"I'm doing it."

I was mad all over again, catching up to Taylor far away from everything, the noise level from where we had come so loud, I could probably scream and no one would hear.

"You bastard!" I said, slamming him up against the wall.

"Hi to you too. You know, after the last time, I'm pretty sure the slamming isn't going to do much."

"Hell it'll be a lot more than slamming."

"Oh really? Where is Lauren? You wouldn't do anything in front of her right?"

"She's not here now. Nobody is getting in my way this time, and I have every right to give you a good punch in the face!" I shouted, holding him by his shirt against the wall still.

"You're not going to do anything! We've been through this. You're all talk and no action Bieber!"

"Oh yeah? I've probably gotten more than you have!"

"Aw and what's that? Some cuddling by the fire? You're not going to do anything!"

I narrowed my eyes, grinding my teeth together as I stared.

"You don't want to know what I will do about it. I swear to god if you as much as look at her again, you're dead. First you take her from me, you break her heart, after I warned you not to, and now you kiss her while she is mine! My girlfriend! You are so two faced! Acting all sweet and innocent in front of her. You're not! You're fake!"

"I'll let her think what she wants of me. What's she going to say when she finds out about this?"

He cocked his head to the side, an amused grin spread across his face as his eyes glared into mine.

"She's not going to say anything because she doesn't need to know. I should break your face for making her cry. You mess with her, you mess with me! I told you not to screw with her, and-"

"Justin, stop." I turned, looking at Ryan and stopped him.

"No. Let me take care of this. I'm sick of people telling me not to say something - or do something! She is my girlfriend, and I won't let you mess with her head. You don't kiss her, you don't touch her, you don't look at her or speak to her. Clear? And if you do, I will tell everyone what really happened. I will make sure they know what you did to her. If you tell her about this I'll tell. I'm not even playing. You've messed around too many times and I am so ready to beat your ass."

"Justin-"

"Ryan!" I said, shooting him a look. "Shut up."

I turned back to Taylor, a little surprised he hadn't gotten me first when he had the chance.

"I bet you thought I wouldn't say anything to you, but I am. Messing me was one thing, messing with her - that's a completely different story. You don't deserve to be with anyone after what you did to her, you're lucky this didn't happen earlier, because then she wouldn't have been there to tell me to leave it alone. That's the only reason I haven't, and boy now that I get to it feels so good. How do you feel Taylor? Honestly? Knowing that she didn't want to kiss you back must have really sucked. Knowing that even though she felt like she loved you, she wouldn't sleep with you. You weren't good enough for her. She didn't want you. God that has to really suck." I laughed a little, shaking my head as his expression turned blank, I guess not figuring out a comback to what I had said, so I kept going. "Playing all you're sorry shit to her face right in front of me. What a load of bull. Stay away from her, and us. I will mess up you up your reputation so bad you will wish you wouldn't have messed with her. Count on it."