H.O.H: The Missing Pieces:32

I think you guys are really going to like this one!

__________________________________

7:36 PM

I looked up, watching Lauren stare at Ms. Renee then Marc.

I knew something was going on. Something had to be.

She pulled out her phone, looking at me and then motioned down to mine.

I felt it vibrate and I hit it with my palm, not wanting to look rude, I slid it out slowly and took a sip of my drink.

Lauren: something is clearly going on that im not being told. i have never seen my mother like this. -_-

I chuckled a little, then put my phone in her pocket and took her hand.

"You know, they're cute." I whispered in her ear.

"Yeah," She shrugged, whispering back. "I just wish someone would tell me something."

"Maybe she's not ready yet."

"Maybe."

I held onto her hand tighter, sticking out my lips to kiss her cheek.

"I love you." I murmured.

Her cheeks turned a faint pink as she looked down, then back at me.

"I love you too." She said back in her soft tone and held my jaw in between her two fingers, a gentle kiss shared before we both pulled away, not wanting to really get into it in front of her Mom.

"Do you want to watch a movie when we go back?"

"Yeah, sure, and you're picking. Not a chic-flick."

"Ok," I said slowly. "Then what about something funny?"

"I like funny."

"Good."

"Are you guys ready to go?"

"Mhm." Lauren nodded and I scooted out, holding onto her hand still and helped her up.

We left, swinging our hands as we walked out of the restaurant and outside.

"Holy crap." She muttered, holding onto my hand tighter and tucked her free arm over her chest.

I let go of her hand, taking of my jacket and put it around her.

"Justin-"

"Take it."

I draped it over her shoulders, putting my arm around her as we walked to the car.

"But aren't you cold." She said after a minute and glanced at me.

"I'm wearing a long sleeved shirt, I'm fine. Honestly. The car is right there."

"Ok." She sighed, smiling at me again as Moshe got the door. I planned on getting it, but I failed to notice the paparazzi following behind us.

I gently pushed her forward by her back, letting her in the van first before I ducked in after.

"Here, get warm again. I'll be ok. I'm warm now anyway."

"Are you sure?"

"Mhm," She nodded and I put my jacket back on, pulling her into me with my arms snaked around her waist. "See? This is good."

I chuckled, squeezing her in my arms and kissed her head, letting my lips rest in her hair.

"I'll keep you warm."

"You know what would be really good?"

"Hmm?"

"Hot chocolate. Especially with this wheather."