H.O.H: The Missing Pieces:12

HEY GUYS! Just to let you know the contest is up! I'm really hoping those who said they would participate do! I've only gotton one entry so far and this contest ends next Saturday! I'm going to be really disappointed if more people don't do this, because clearly I'm excited about it soo if you didn't know  was doing a contest go read the rules and stuff on my profile! Enjoy ! AND MAY THE ODDS EVER BE IN YOUR FAVOR!!!! LOL <3

Actually I might have misquoted that.........FAIL

AND IM SO EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE THAT @Belieber01 and myself are writing a story together!! YAY

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Friday Night, (July 11th.)

"Are you going to tell me where we are going yet?' Lauren asked as I led her to the car.

"Nope." I shook my head, opening up the door for her and kissed her cheek. "You'll like it, I promise."

She smiled as she got inside and I shut the door, walking quickly to my side of the car and hopped in.

I pulled out of the parking lot onto the main road and glanced at her as she leaned closer to the window, probably trying to figure out where we were going, but she'd never guess. She doesn't know Sean.

"And don't get out of the care before I get you. You don't mind being blindfolded do you?'

"No..." She said slowly, her eyes flickering back at me as she raised an eyebrow.

"Good." I smiled without teeth, making a turn before I looked back at her. "It will be more entertaining that way, at least for me."

"Oh will it now?" She raised her eyebrow again and I blushed, knowing what she was thinking in her head.

"Not like that, but yes, it definitely will. We aren't far actually. Maybe 5 minutes. It's right down the road."

"What did you do go halfway?" She asked, meaning halfway between her hotel and my grandparents house.

"Yes and no. I didn't do that on purpose but that is how it ended up working out."  I shurgged, seeing her nod.

She was leaving tomorrow, but her mom had said something to me on Tuesday about going with them. I had two weeks off still, and the TCA's really weren't that far anyway.

So I had asked Mom, given her the whole debate on how I will be 18 soon and I should be allowed to go. It would be hard enough seeing her as it is, and why not take the opportunity to spend time with her  before I got busy again? That sort of thing - and she let me go.

I grinned happily to myself, because Lauren didn't know about it yet.

I was telling her at dinner.

I rested my hand on her leg, looking out a little at my hometown. It hadn't changed really at all.

I stopped at the stoplight, pulling the blindfold out of my pocket and leaned over, brushing her hair to one shoulder as I covered her eyes.

"Here, we are almost there. No peaking!" 

"Yeah, yeah. I won't."

The light turned green and I smiled as the little restaurant came into view, then heard Lauren laugh beside me.

"What? You can't see through that can you?" 

"No, I just thought of how ridiculous I look right now."

I glanced back at the road, turning into the parking lot and parked the car.

I leaned over, kissing her and rested my hand on her cheek, feeling her smile into me.