H.O.H: The Missing Pieces:09:

Haven't updated this one in maybe a week or so either, so I wanted too, now I gotta write the next chapter for BYLM :D

****************

I held onto Jazzy's hand, making my way through the stage as I looked for Lauren.

"Where is she?" Jazzy asked.

"I'm looking. She's right there I think."

I pointed to the curly haired brunette with her back to us, the silver strapless dress she was wearing had a mic attached to it, so it had to be her.

"This looks like the stage you were on Justin." Jazzy told me, looking up slightly.

"I was on this stage Jazzy. Not to long ago. When I brought you on stage with me. Remember?"

"Oh, yeah." She nodded, and then Lauren turned around. "No way!"

"I told you it wasn't my concert." I laughed. "I tried to surprise her, but she figured it out."

"It's ok," Lauren gave a small giggle, smiling over at me. "So your Justin's little sister hmm?"

I smiled back as Jazzy through her arms around her and Laur picked her up.

"How are you?" Laur asked Jazzy.

"Well I'm great now!" I laughed. You could tell we were related by the amount of energy we had.

"You get to sit with my mom and Justin towards the front during the concert. Won't that be cool."

"Yeah, I've never been to one besides Justin's, but I don't think that counts cause he is my brother and I've been to a few. I listen to him when I miss him though."

"Aw, that's sweet." Laur smiled at her, then at me. "Do you want our picture taken?"

 "Yeah!" Jazzy smiled and I smiled back, watching as Lauren handed her phone over to Ms. Renee.

"You too." Lauren said to me, motioning next to her and I felt a small blush creeping on my cheeks.

I put my arm around her waist, smiling as her mom counted down for the picture.

"Do a silly one too!" Laur told her mom.

I made a silly face, seeing Jazzy and Laur in the corner of my eye and laughed. It was really hard not to.

"Alright. I got it." Ms. Renee said.

Lauren looked at the pictures, holding her phone so Jazzy and I could see while still holding her against her hip.

"Your face Justin!"Jazzy said, pointing at the picture and laughed.

I smiled at her as Lauren sat her down, Jazzy taking hold of her hand. I watched as Lauren's smile widened.

She was probably scared Jazzy wouldn't like her, and being my girlfriend that wouldn't be a good thing.

We walked out on stage and I smiled to myself, remember the memories I had standing in this very spot.

Now I was making new ones.

"That's where we're sitting." I told Jazzy, pointing over at the seats blocked off.

"Wow. We are really close."

"Yeah, sure are."

"Thank you Justin." Jazzy hugged me, and I smiled into the hug, squeezing my eyes shut as I hugged her tighter.

"You're welcome."

I picked her up again, walking back beside Lauren and smiled at her.

"She likes you." I whispered in her ear.