H.O.H: The Missing Pieces:04:

Haven't updated this one in a while :) Feels good to write them falling love again:)

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

April 7th

“I don’t know Scooter. She’s just different.” I shrugged, pulling my shirt over my head. “But certain things, like her Dad for instance, she gets really quiet.”

“Just give it time Justin. Maybe if you opened up to her she’d open up too.”

“Yeah, maybe.” I nodded. “Thanks.”

“You’re welcome.” I started to walk out when he stopped, pulling me back lightly by my shoulder. “Hoodie.”

“Right.” I picked it up off my chair. “Thanks.”

“Yup.”

I walked out of the trailer, running a hand through my hair as I looked for Lauren.

Leaving the theater after the first shot was interesting. It was just her and I in the car as everybody else filed out…

Then we talked a little about being apart - she told me she wanted to see before July and well – She kissed me.

She actually kissed me.

“Justin?” I heard her voice and I turned my head.

“Oh hey, you ready?”

“Mhm.” She nodded.

“So definitely Paranormal right?”

“Yeah, that’s fine.” She nodded again, smiling at me and I waited for her to catch up, then walked with her at her side to the van.

I wanted to take her hand, but I was also trying to stay within my boundaries – not that that wasn’t, I just didn’t want her to think I was Taylor all over again.

Because I’m nothing compared to that ass.

I opened the door, letting her in first and smiled at her.

“Thanks.” She said softly, her cheeks turning a light pink.

“You’re welcome.” I smiled, following in after her.

Eyes up. Eyes up you idiot! Before she catches you staring at her butt!

I sat down beside her, leaving my hand face up next to me – just in case.

“So did you want to do something after the movie?” I asked her.

“Yeah sure, I don’t want to keep you up though if you have to get up early for your plane.”

“Don’t even worry about it.”

I smiled at her, seeing her blush again.

“Alright.” She nodded as her phone buzzed beside her and quickly out her pocket with a groan.

“What?” I asked, but I saw who had texted. I looked forward, keeping my lips pressed in a fine line.

She reached over and took my hand, resting her head on my shoulder. I smiled to myself, feeling better that she didn’t have interest in him.

It’s not like she was my ‘girlfriend’, but that’s really what I wanted.

We sat like that for the car ride until we got to the theater.

“I got the tickets.” I said as we pulled up. “And everything else.”

“What?!”

“It’s a date.” I smiled at her again.