H.O.H: The Missing Pieces:19:

September 29th

Stratford, Canada:

"How's Lauren?" Chaz asked and my eyes fluttered up at him, looking up at him from my spot on the couch.

"Great, why?"

"I don't know, just curious. I -" He paused, stopping himself and shook his head. "Never mind."

"What?" I asked, sitting up more so I looked right at him.

"It's nothing. I just don't want you to get hurt."

"I'm not going to get hurt. We're happy. I'm happy." I said, raising an eyebrow at him, then looked slowly at Ryan.

"I'm just saying."

"Trust me, I've thought about it, it's not going to happen. There isn't any reason to 'just say' anything." I snapped a little, my eyes narrowing in a warning as I looked at him.

"Justin, she has dated Taylor, Austin, R-"

"You don't know anything about her." I growled. "What is your problem?"

"She's gotten a lot more attention from the media since she started dating you. You don't think that's by accident, right?"

"Chaz-" Ryan started and I stood up, a glare now on my face as I stared at Chaz.

"Yes, it's a coincidence. But that's not why we are together. You know why we're together. She wouldnt' do that. And it's none of your buisness who she has dated and why."

"I'm looking out for you. She has dated every guy at the time they were the most popular. That says that she's a slu-"

"What?" My hands clenched together at their sides, my breathing shifting as my chest rose. "What did you call her?"

"She's a slut man." He stood up and I lunged out for him, taking him down to the ground as Ryan pulled me off of him.

"Hey! Both of you cut it out!"

"No! You don't say that about her! You have no idea what she has been through! I can't believe you would say that! Bullshit Chaz! Get out!" I shouted, shaking Ryan's hands off my shoulders.

"Fine!" He growled back, walking out of my hotel room and slammed the door.

I walked away, running my hands through my hair and paced back and forth.

"You know he didn't mean it." Ryan said, causing me to snap back in his direction.

"It sure as hell sounded like he meant it to me!"

"You need to calm down. He's gone now-"

"Ryan, don't tell me to calm down. If it was your girlfriend you would have done the same thing. You don't think that either do you, because if you do you may as well leave right now too."

"Of course I don't think that. Especially after what you have told me and not Chaz. She's nothing close to that."

"Thank you." I grumbled, plopping down on the couch again and rested my chin in my hands. "She's not doing it for the publicity. She hates the cameras. She didn't want to go public about our relationship because of them!"

"I know Justin, and he knows that. He didn't mean it."

"Ryan, stop defending him. If he didn't mean it he wouldn't have said it. He called her a slut. He's lucky you pulled me away when you did."

"I know, you can be pretty rough."

"I planned on being pretty rough!"

"Ok, seriously, Just breathe. He'll come over and apologize - everything will be fine."