21 - Black lake

You and Draco didn't talk for weeks. It was awkward as you rarely saw Theo and Blaise too as they were always with him. You didn't care much though as you always sat with Hermione, Ron and Harry or the Greengrass sisters. He was still your best friend at the end of the day he just wouldn't talk to you so you could say your side of the incident. But tomorrow is a big day for the four champions. it's the second task.

"You can't ignore her forever Draco." Blaise stated.

"She kissed him Blaise why don't you understand that." Draco muttered.

"That's the problem Draco she didn't why won't you listen to her." Theo spoked.

"I'll have to find her and apologise then." Draco realised.

"Do it tomorrow mate it's getting late." Theo added.

-Y/N POV-

"Harry tell me again." You demanded anxiously.

"Come seek us where our voices sound." Harry spoke tiredly.

"The black lake that's obvious ." Hermione said while waking Ron up.

"An hour-long you have to look." Harry repeated.

"Again obvious it's the time you have Harry." You pointed out.

"Potentially problematic." Hermione added.

"Potentially problematic? When have you ever had to breathe underwater for an hour Hermione." Harry screamed.

"Hey hey hey calm down Harry we are helping you." You butted in.

'Professor McGonagall would like to see you in her office.' Professor Moody came from nowhere you were suspicious of it as you Harry, Hermione and Ron got up.

"Not you Potter... Just Weasley, Granger and Valentine."He said.

"But sir the second task is only hours away." Hermione panicked.

"Exactly I'm sure Potter is well prepared by now that it will do with good night sleep. Go." Mad-eye ordered as you all leave Harry alone stressed about the task. You all walked to Professor McGonagall's office wondering what she wanted.

"What do you think she wants?" Ron asked curiously.

"I bet it's something to do with the next task." You replied with your theory.

"I agree Y/N I think it's something to do with the task and Harry." Hermione commented as you all got to the office.

"Come in come in students." Professor McGonagall chirped as you see a blonde young girl in the office too with Professor Dumbledore and other Professors.

"Are we in trouble Professor?" Ron muttered.

"Oh no no Weasley we just need you for the next task." The Professor replied.

"What is the next task?" You asked curiously.

"Safe to say we cannot tell you, Miss Valentine." Dumbledore answered.

"I'm sorry I have to do this to you four but don't worry you'll be safe." Professor McGonagall said.

Then everything blacked out for you.

===============================

It was finally the next day of the task. Draco was at the Slytherin table waiting for you. He was slightly worried about your whereabout. But he knew you couldn't be far. Right?

"Have you seen Y/N today?" Draco asked.

"No, I haven't." Blaise replied.

"Now I come to think of it where is she I haven't seen her since yesterday morning." Theo thought out loud.