39-Cursed

Snow fell softly across the enchanted castle. It was a cold day to go to Hogsmeade. You head down to the Slytherin common room only to see some first years. No Draco, Theo or Blaise. You weren't disappointed you just wish you were with them. You head to the courtyard to meet with Harry, Hermione and Ron to go to Hogsmeade. Once you did you entered the Three Broom Sticks to get warm.

'Who's the Half-Blood Prince then?' You questioned.

'He's the person who helped him in Potions the other week.' Hermione snapped as you all sat down.

'Something to drink?' A waiter asked.

'Four butterbeer please.' You spoke up as you stared at Draco. 'What was he doing here?' You thought.

'You saw what I saw correct?' Harry nudged you.

'Yes'

'Oh bloody hell.' Ron moaned as everyone followed his eyes.

'Honestly Ronald they're only holding hands.' Hermione stated.

'And snogging.' You coughed.

'I'd like to leave.' Ron muttered.

'No.' You said simply as you got your drinks.

'She's my sister Y/N.' Ron scoffed.

'So? what if she saw you and Mione snogging you'd think she'd leave?' You chuckled as they went silent awkwardly.

'Hey? My boy.' Professor Slughorn walked over.

'Hello, sir. Wonderful to see you.' Harry greeted the Professor.

'And you Harry, Y/N.' He shook both of your hands.

'What brings you here sir.' You questioned politely as you saw Blaise and Theo walk in.

'Three broomsticks I go way further back than I can admit.' Slughorn grinned.

'Listen, my boy, in my old days, I used to throw excellent, occasional supper parties for the select few students. Would you be game?' The Professor claimed.

'I'd consider it an honour sir.' Harry smiled.

'You'd be welcome too Y/N, Granger.' Sir offered.

'We'd be delighted, sir.' Hermione spoke up.

'Splendid! Look for my owl.' Slughorn then walked away.

'What was all that about?' Hermione questioned.

'Yeah, what are you playing at?' Ron asked curiously.

'Dumbledore asked me to get to him.' Harry whispered.

'Get to know him?' You repeated.

'I don't know. It must be important if Dumbledore asked.' Harry stated.

'True.' You admitted.

As you all finished your drinks to headed to the bathroom to see Draco come out of it. You wanted to ask why but the look in his eyes made you not. From what you heard last night it was something bad for the Dark Lord.

Once you finished up in the restroom you headed outside to meet Harry, Hermione and Ron to head back to the castle on a long walk. You talked about many things including Ginny and Dean and the Half-Blood Prince. When you were halfway there, arms around one another, you heard the torture of a scream. You quickly trenched through the thick snow following the scream.

'I warned her not to touch it.' The Gryffindor girl cried.

'Katie?' Harry shouted.

Katie was laying on the floor till she aggressively moved side to side. It was like a devil took over her. Possessed from the object she held. She then swiftly flew into the air standing like a dark goddess. Her mouth wide open as she spoke like a reptile. She then crashed into the white snow. Hagrid stormed over and picked her up quickly. You, Harry, Hermione and Ron headed towards the object. An ancient necklace.