6 - Draco is hurt

A couple of days after you got into the new school year routine, you and Hermione had to be extra careful going to classes. Luckily, you got into Divination without any stares. Whereas Hermione got many stares, as she showed up out of nowhere.

In the classroom, you sat with Theo and Draco, while Blaise didn't pick the class since he's in Charms now.

"Welcome my children... In this room, you shall explore the noble arts of Divination!" Our third-year Professor explained.

"I am Professor Trelawney, today we will be reading tea leaves. Go grab a partner and read their predicted future." She added. Theo, Draco and I swapped in a three. I had Theo's, Draco had mine and Theo had Draco's.

"Theo, yours looks like a full star, Which means your future has hope?" You said with confusion while checking your book.

"Well then... Draco, yours looks like a heart - meaning your future has love to come." Theo mentions while smiling towards the boy.

"Y/N, yours looks like a dog?" Draco said while looking into his book to see what it means. Pure fear came onto his face when he was about to speak, but Professor Trelawney gasped.

"Oh my dear, You have the Grim." She directed towards Harry.

"Professor, I think Y/N has it too..." Draco mentioned towards the Professor.

"Two students have the Grim, I never thought this could happen." Professor Trelawney adds with pure shock.

"Urm Professor, what is the Grim?" A random third year Gryffindor asked.

"It means they have death to come." Hermione mentions while glancing between you and Harry.

"I have always predicted one student's death." She added.

"What a load of rubbish!" You snarled while leaving the class.

==================

The next day you were sat at lunch with Draco, Theo and Blaise. You were eating until you have to go to Care of magical creatures. Blaise and Theo were moaning about the class, saying it was so stupid to have. Just as you were about to tell them to shut up, someone came along.

"Oh hey, Pansy." You say while rolling your eyes towards Blaise.

"Hey Y/N, wanna head to class seems as though it's down in the forest?" She asks while moving up to Draco. He seemed so uncomfortable. You agreed so Draco was able to breathe again.

Once you started to head down, Draco, Theo and Blaise followed you so you didn't have to be alone with Pansy. You thought in the first year you'd like the brunette hair girl, but in the past three years, she has been ever so annoying and super clingy to Draco.

"Right you lot, less chatting, form a group over 'ere! And open yer book to page 49" Hagrid requested.

"And how exactly are we supposed to do that?" Draco questioned, not in the mood with a 'The Monster Book of Monsters' in his hands.

"You stroke the spine o' course." Hagrid replied cockily.

As you all walked further into the forest, Draco, Blaise, Theo and Pansy were all talking, you weren't paying attention of course, until Draco raised his voice.

"Oh yeah, terribly funny, really witty. God this place has gone to the dogs! Wait 'til my father hears that Dumbledore has this oaf teaching classes!" Draco stated while making the other Slytherins chuckle, you just rolled your eyes. You were already done with the boy, making everyone in the class give the four Slytherins all their attention.