36-Two sided

Your Mother didn't know what to do. Over the next few days, she kept you in the Valentine Manor. She wouldn't let you see anyone. She came to check up on your Dark mark every once in a while. But your mother, Claire, came up to your room on the second to last day of the summer holidays. To talk to you.

'Honey?' Your Mother knocked on the door as she opened it slightly.

'Yes?' You replied as you stopped doing your hair.

'You're off to the Burrow today. Some of the Order is there already. We need to tell them what you did.' You Mother explained as you nodded. You got your belongings ready for Hogwarts and apparated there with your Mother. 

'First Harry now Y/N what's this a bloody Inn.' Molly chuckled.

'Good to see you dear.' Molly spoke as she hugged you and your Mother.

'Molly we need to talk with the Order.' Your Mother whispered as Molly nodded taking you two to the kitchen to see Arthur, Remus, Moody and Tonks. Your Mother than made you explain what you did not involve the boys and the reason why. Molly nearly fainted and Moody spat his drink out.

'You did what?' Tonks asked as she looked at your arm.

' This is too dangerous for the order.' Moody muttered.

'We can't keep her around us can we?" Arthur spoke up.

'Enough! She's just a girl. She's a sweet, sweet girl.' Molly roared making Harry, Hermione, Ginny and Ron come running downstairs.

'What's with all the shouting mum?' Ginny asked.

'Y/N good to see you.' Hermione spoke up.

 'Not now kids please go upstairs.' Molly spoke as you looked sorrowful towards them.

'Couldn't this be an advantage to the Dark Lord though? Severus told us she mastered Occumlency.' Remus spoke up.

'Valerie, Celestia, Narcissa and I are going to see him tomorrow about Y/N.' Claire admitted.

'Theodore sent me a letter saying he's going to try and keep the Dark Lord from asking orders from Y/N till she's 17 at least.' Tonks claimed.

'What happened to Lucius?' You finally spoke up.

'He got caught the other night with other Death Eaters.' Moody scoffed.

'Y/N sweetie it's getting late now I suggest you go up to George's room. He and Fred are out of the house and Hermione is sleeping in Fred's room for tonight.' Molly changed the subject.

'We're up early tomorrow to get school supplies.' Molly added.

You nodded as you headed upstairs. You absolutely hated your self for what you did. You had to tell Harry, Hermione and Ron. But when? You knew they'd hate you if you did. As you head up you could hear talking in the room upstairs from Fred and George's. You wanted to go up and see them. But you couldn't do it right now. You wanted to breakdown.

'Y/N? Is that you down there?' Harry's voice rang through the second floor. You quickly headed to George's room to sleep before anyone could grab onto you to talk. You hoped you could tell them tomorrow about what happened. With the reason why. You still had to see Draco without your Mother finding out.

Draco POV( Third-person)

'Come on mate you have to tell us everything that happened that night. It has been weeks.' Theo muttered.

'Look I know you're like a teenage girl because I and Y/N kissed but now is not the moment Theo.' Draco scoffed.

'We know how you feel Draco we miss her too.' Blaise stated as he nudged Theo.