17 - Dragons

After many chaotic but interesting days, Saturday morning you go walk to the black lake to study with Neville. Despite your differences and houses, he was very comfortable around you without Malfoy and his little gang.

"You know Neville you really shouldn't be scared of Draco and his friends." You blurted as you both study.

"O-oh I'm not well I- It's hard to explain especially with what happened to my parents." Neville stuttered.

"I'm sorry Neville I forgot about that." You replied feeling sorry for the boy.

"Oh hi Harry come join me and Neville." You shouted. Soon Harry started jogging over to the tree where you and Neville were sat studying.

"What's on your mind Harry?" You curiously asked.

"Just the tournament you know no one believes me." Harry scoffed throwing stones into the lake.

"Well I and Y/N believe you if that makes you feel better." Neville smiled.

"Thanks, Neville, Y/N." Harry replied with a weak smiled.

Soon enough Ron, Hermione and Ginny all came whispering over and came to a halt grabbing your attention as Hermione struts confidently up to Harry and you.

"Ronald would like me to tell you. That Seamus has told him that Dean was told by Parvati that Hagrid is looking for you." Hermione told.

"Is that so. Well... What?" Harry replied confused as you were. Hermione then walked backed to Ron whispering again.

"Ron for crying out loud grow up and tell him yourself we don't have all day." You roared waiting impatiently.

"Dean was told by Parvati that... Please don't ask me to say it again. Hagrid's looking for you." Hermione finally confirmed.

"Yeah well, you can tell Ron-" Harry started.

"I'M NOT AN OWL." Hermione roared angrily storming away with Ron and Ginny.

"Well, that was interesting..." Neville added.

"Neville I'll study with you another day same time okay?" You said while he nods in agreement.

Harry then swiftly grabbed your hand and pulled you up to the castle courtyard. You was very confused why he wasn't answering you till to finally looked around to make sure no one was around.

"Harry, what the hell is up with you don't you need to see Hagrid?" You questioned the tallboy.

"Yes I know Y/N but I'll go after hours and you're coming with me. Please don't let Draco, Blaise or Theo catch you." He added.

"Yeah, fine meet me in the courtyard tonight."  You started walking away to find Draco, Theo and Blaise.

You started walking towards your common room till someone grasped onto your hand making you fight back from the mystery person in your hold.

"Shush Y/N calm down it's me." A low voiced replied making you recognise it instantly.

"What the fuck Draco why did you do that!" You whispered shouted in the tiny closet Draco pulled you into.

"I'm hiding from Pansy she was getting on my nerves and I just saw you okay." He replied close up to your petite body.

You looked into his grey eyes that sparkled every time you saw them. You realised was you zoning out when he asked if you were okay as he quickly looks you up and down.

"Urm Y/N are you okay?" He asked quietly.

"Uh-oh yeah, I'm fine Draco. I think I should go I have some potions essay to finish." You muttered as you quickly got out of the awkward situation walking to the Slytherin common room.