12 - Expecto patronum

Expecto patronum

you woke up nauseous; only remembering very little bits of last night.

"Y/N you're awake thank Merlin." Draco said letting go of your hand.

" Harry! Where's Harry we need to help Sirius. He's innocent." You stressed getting out of the hospital bed.

"Watch it Y/N you just gained consciousness careful." Blaise added holding your back sitting you up slowly.

"Y/N we need to help Sirius there going to suck out his soul." Harry called out coming over to you.

"Where is he?" You asked.

Before anyone one of them could reply Dumbledore barged into the hospital wing.

"Headmaster you have to stop this. They've got the wrong man!" Hermione stated.

"Sirius is innocent." You and Harry said in unison.

"It was Scabbers who did it. My bloody rat." Ron butted in while trying to sit up with his injured leg.

Dumbledore was confused at who Scabbers was but believed you all that Sirius was innocent.

"Mysterious thing is time isn't it Miss Valentine, Miss Granger. I suggest three turns will do it. You know the rules do not get caught." Dumbledore mentioned hitting Theo's sprained ankle.

"Sirius Black is at the top tower cell of the castle. If you are careful and think wisely, more than one life can be saved tonight." He added walking out.

"What the bloody hell was that about." Draco and Ron added at the same time.

"Y/N you have your time turner on you don't you?"Hermione asked quickly. You nodded yes while walking over to Draco, Blaise and Theo.

"Sorry boys that you can't come along. But I promise I'll explain one day." You started turning back to Harry and Hermione.

You then put the time turner around you, Harry and Hermione turning it three times. Harry tried touching it but luckily Hermione slapped his hand away. Time then was changing it was starting to get lighted and people were moving faster but backwards. You then moved the necklace from Harry and Hermione and tucked it down your shirt.

"What just happened? Where's Ron? And Malfoy and his friends?" Harry asked confused.

"7:30. Where were we at 7:30?" Hermione asked impatiently ignoring the boy's questions.

" I-I don't know. Going to Hagrids?" Harry stuttered still confused.

"Come one Harry we have to go and we CANNOT be seen." You added dragging the boy in a rush.

"Hermione! Y/N! Wait!" He shouted sprinting behind you two.

You all sprinted as fast as you could to Hagrids then you came to a sudden stop when you realised you could see yourself, Harry, Ron, Hermione and the Slytherin boys.

"Good punch" Harry complimented.

"Yeah Hermione, he really deserved it he's a twat sometimes." You stated.

"Thanks." She replies.

"Malfoys coming quick hide." Hermione adds.

You then waited till Draco, Theo and Blaise run away and you start to follow yourselves to Hagrids and wait at the rocks making sure they don't turn around.

"Of course!" You admitted.

"Remember what Dumbledore said." You added.

"If we succeed more than more life can be saved." Hermione replied understanding.