44-Letters

Last few days was eventful. You helped Harry to the Burrow. Turned into Harry which involved 7 Harry's. Mad eye died which made the day depressing. A wedding is being planned and right now you are writing a letter to the boy you loved and your two other best friends.

1st August 1997

You sat at your desk as you finish writing your letter. You let out a massive sigh of relief. You began to read the letter back to yourself and stared at it with no regret. You then sealed it nicely and handed it to Snowy, your owl.

Dear Draco, Theo and Blaise,

I wanted to say thank you for the many enjoyable years we had. The laughs, tears and silly arguments. But it must come to an end. I wanted you to know that I will be dead before you read this. I cannot run and hide and I shall not be on the dark side for I have found out I was going to be killed on my 17th birthday by the Dark Lord as he wanted my powers for himself. I love you all.

goodbye, Y/N Valentine.

'It's for your safety Y/N.' Ginny hugged you.

'Come on we have a wedding to get ready for.' Hermione called out.

'Let me just go with Snowy. I need to see them one last time.' You blurted as they nodded. You apparated to the Malfoy Manor into a bush. You watch your owl put the envelope outside the house and peck the door. Soon enough Draco, Theo and Blaise all came to the door. Draco picked up the letter and opened it.

As they read it Draco dropped the letter and looked at Theo and Blaise. They were shocked by the news they got. Draco dropped to the floor as Theo and Blaise tried to hold onto him.

'I WAS THE REASON SHE'S DEAD.' Draco screamed as you lightly heard his cry. You apparated back to the repaired Burrow. No emotion was shown as she apparated in Ginny's room.

'Come on Y/N. Let's do your makeup and hair.' Mione spoke as she waited. You didn't tell them what happened when you went you just sat there in silence as your makeup was done.

After you got ready you headed downstairs and got given a cup of tea from Fred. As you both decided you drink was were faced with Ginny and Harry snogging.

'Morning.' Fred emphasised the G making the two love birds embarrassed.

'Ginny, Darling it isn't your day yet.' You mocked in a posh accent which made Fred chuckle and you grin.

'Surprise you heard that Freddie.' You giggled as he hit you slightly.

You then headed outside to set up the tent. Since you were now 17. You could do magic legally. You used your wand to hold up the tent for the wedding for Bill and Fleur. You then stopped when Fred shouted.

'Bloody hell. What's the Minister of Magic doing here?' Fred roared.

'I don't know but I don't like it.' George muttered.

'I wish to speak to Miss Valentine, Miss Granger, Mr Weasley and Mr Potter.' He spoke up as you and Hermione, Ron and Harry followed him into the living room.

'To what we owe the pleasure to Minister?' Harry questioned.

'I think we both know the answer to that Mister Potter.' Rufus replied as he started pulling objects out of his bag.

'And this is?' You asked stubbornly. Rufus started speaking from a letter. You were bored from it you zoned out thinking about Draco. You missed him and the others but you knew you couldn't stay. Your mother stays with the order a lot so it's rare you see her.

'And as for you Y/N Potens Valentine. I leave my Necklace which holds the heart of magic as a reminder of her power and bravery.' The Minister mentioned your name which snapped her out.

'Thanks, and it's pronounced pro tense sai Mr Minister.' You grinned as you spoke Latin for your middle name.

Hours go by. It is now night time. The wedding started an hour ago and Bill and Fleur are now Husband and Wife. The Irish music bellowed through the tent as conversations and clapping filled the room. You were dancing with Fred and George as they distracted you. You went for a drink as you headed over to Harry.

'You're thinking again aren't you.' You whispered as you dragged him to a chair.

'Yup.' He nodded.

'Dumbledore?' You questioned as he nodded.

'You will do what you have to do soon but not now. There's a wedding on.' You sighed as he looked at you.

'Go dance with Ginny now I need a drink.' You spoke quickly as you pushed him away.

As you drank some wine. The wind became harsh. Voices were heard as the lights rattled. People stopped and looked around confused till an azure light ball flew into the dance floor.

'The Ministry has fallen. The Minister of Magic is dead. They're coming.' The familiar order voice spoke as people stared silently. Soon enough the wedding was crashed with death eaters. Shrieks and cries filled the tent. The fire started spreading the place as Witches and Wizards were injured, gone or dead. You quickly head Harry's hand as you ran to the other end.

'What about Ginny?' He shouted.

'She's gone with Fred.' You answered as you quickly got to Hermione and apparated away.

You stumbled against the railing out of breath as death flashed before your eyes.

'London really?' You gasped as a red bus flown by. You all scurried through the crowd.

'Where are we?' Ron anxiously asked.

'Shaftesbury Avenue.' Hermione answered.

'I used to come to the theatre here with mum and dad. I don't why I thought of it it just popped into my head.' she explained.

'This way.' You claimed as you headed in front of an alleyway. Hermione then pulled out a tiny bag and started pulling out clothes for you all.

'Extension charm. Nice one Mione' You chuckled.

'You're amazing you are.' Ron smiled.

'Always tone of surprise.' Hermione smirked as you all finally got changed. You were in some washed out jeans with a pine coloured jumper and a black zip-up jacket including some black trainers to look like a muggle.

You all headed inside a cafe to have something to drink. It was around midnight by the time you ordered a tea while the others had a latte. You were all talking about what happened at the wedding and what to do till two men walked into the cafe.

A/N

I'm such a bad author I know hate me but secretly you love me and this book. Don't forget to comment and vote!! Sorry for taking so long but school has been a nightmare and some personal issues but I started this Friday if I remember and I didn't finish as I couldn't find the bloody movie for quotes :(( SORRY ILY ALL BYEEE.

I edited the first bit lol

'