51-Surprise

You whipped your head so fast, away from the mirror. your neck cracked. You stared in disbelief that you, Harry, Ron, and Hermione were in front of Dumbledore's brother. Aberforth. You looked him up and down seeing the resemblance of the two. After reading the newspaper and the books after Dumbledore passed. You could see it was him.

'It's you who I've been seeing in here.' Harry claimed harshly.

'You're the one who sent Dobby.' You muttered.

'Where you left him?' Aberforth questioned turning to face you.

'He's dead.' Ron answered.

'Sorry to hear. I liked that Elf.' He replied as he shut the curtains.

You wandered the room eyeing the objects while Harry talks to the man. You stared at the portrait of a girl. Your eyes glistened at the amazing artwork. Until you realised it was a moving picture. Just like the ones at Hogwarts. 

Aberforth brought in some drinks and scones to have. You softly drank the beverage as you looked at the painting still.

'If you've read the newspapers. You'll know that the portrait is my sister, Ariana.' He spoke up to you.

'Thought so. But with the story about the Dumbledore's I didn't ask.'You replied as you placed your empty glass down.

'We need to get to Hogwarts tonight.' Harry explained.

'We've been hunting Horcruxes.' Hermione added.

'That's not a job my brother has given you. It's a suicide mission.' He scoffed.

'He trusts us with the job.' Harry spoke back.

'How can you trust him. Anything he's told you. Did he ever mention my name? Or hers?' He pointed at the portrait.

'Ariana.' You murmured.

'I don't care what happened between you and your brother.' Harry spat.

'Harry-' Hermione scowled. Aberforth pointed at his sister as she walked away.

'Where did you send her?' Ron asked.

'You'll see.' He grinned.

'She died at a very young age didn't she?' Hermione broke the silence.

'My brother sacrifice many things on his journey to find power. Especially Ariana.' He explained sadly. 

'Thank you, Mr. Dumbledore.' You and Hermione spoke.

'She's coming back.' You eyed the portrait.

'Who's that with her?' Ron questioned. Ariana got closer to the frame. The portrait opened slowly showing a Sombra tunnel. But when It fully opened a figure appeared.

'Neville!' You grinned.

'Oh, you look-'

'Like hell, I reckon.' He smiled.

'Well let's go to Hogwarts.' You jumped into the tunnel following Neville while Harry, Ron, and Hermione were behind. Within 20 minutes you reached the other side.

'Hey listen up you lot, I have brought you all a surprise.' Neville shouted in a room. You didn't recognise it at all. Then it hit you. It was the room of requirements.

'No more of Aberforth's cooking is it.' The Irish accent bellowed the room. Seamus of course. Nevile moved out the way showing you and Harry then cheers filled the room. You jumped down as people crowded you. Hermione and Ron came after.

'Okay okay let's not kill them both before You-know-who does.' Neville chuckled.

'So, what's the plan you two?' Neville questioned as the room went quiet.