30- I miss you

It was the week after you pranked Filch with the Weasley new products. But you didn't realise the consequences of it. You didn't get caught of course. But Professor Umbridge had more suspicion of the secret clubs. So, of course, she started her own squad. 

Only Slytherins...

'Come on Y/N join it's so fun.' Theo begged you.

'No, I won't join the inquizitional squad.' You scoffed.

'It's called the Inquisitorial squad.' Draco corrected you.

'Look you even get a badge it's like being a prefect!' Theo jumped in excitement.

'Well, I'm already a prefect Theo. Plus I'm busy.' You told as you had to leave for your DA meeting.

'Y/N be careful you know Draco will be upset if he finds out.' Blaise caught up to you.

You told Blaise about the meetings as soon as he caught you red-handed. You weren't going to lie to him. He wasn't in Professor Umbridge's club anyways so you were quite happy about it. You just knew you couldn't tell Draco and Theo with his big mouth. 

'Yes I know Blaise... I'll see you tonight.' You whispered as you headed to the Room of Requirements.

'Sorry I'm late guys but I've got bad news.' You told the students as you entered the room.

'What's that Valentine.' Rogers asked.

'Draco and his squad are on to us meaning they'll be scanning the halls so I'll try and figure out their time table.' You admitted.

'Well let's not worry about that let's get on with today's lesson.' Harry spoke loudly.

Harry explained that you and he will be teaching them harder attacking spells and the Patronus charm. You were excited to show you. Harry asked you to be an example which you agreed to. You focused on your happiest memory. When you , Draco, Theo and Blaise all got accepted to Hogwarts and went to practise on the brooms. You smiled as a strong silver-white stallion came galloping out of the end of your wand. People were amazed and started to practise. 

-IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE PATRONUS CHANGE IT SORRYYYY-

 About an hour goes by as you supervised your students walking around. You decided to teach them some more spells to help attack the enemies. Soon enough Harry spoke out loudly giving  great advice as he went around rapidly helping students with tiny mistakes.

'Working hard is important, but there's something that matters more which is believing in yourself.' He expressed.

'Think of it this way, every great wizard and witch in history started out as nothing more than us students.' You explained as you helped Fred with his wand placement and then went over to check on Colin - a third-year Gryffindor- who was versing his younger brother.

'If they can do why can't we?' You added as Ron went flying.

'Stupefy!' Padma roared as she hit the prop over.

'Expelliarmus!' Neville shouted back protecting himself.

'Yes, Neville you mastered it!' You applauded him as many others did too. 

It was coming to the end of the lesson. It was the last one before Christmas break. You were upset you had to wait till next year.

'Well I and Harry would like to thank you all for coming to our lessons during the past two weeks. You have all improved rapidly.' You praised.

'Now we're not going to be seeing each other till after the holidays.' Harry explained as people awed is sadness.

'But don't worry guys. Just keep practising on your own as best as you can.' You added.