50-Dumbledore

You woke up, in pain, you didn't know where you were. You stretched as you remembered. You stared at your wrist where Bellatrix tortured you. You shivered to the thought and headed downstairs. You see Bill and Fleur making breakfast.

'Where is Harry and-'

'They're talking to zee Goblin.' Fleur responded as her French accent showed slightly.

'Ma mére a appris française. je parles francais et anglaise. mais angaise grande a française.' You smiled at Fleur as her eyes winded.

'Trés Bien Y/N.' She giggled as Bill looked clueless.

Once you finished talking to Fleur about Paris. Harry, Ron, and Hermione headed downstairs with the Goblin. They explained the plan to you about going to Gringotts and the polyjuice potion as Bellatrix. You drank the potion Hermione had ready and wore some Bellatrix-like clothes. They said it would be best if you were her as you knew her the best.

'I look... Charming.' You scoffed.

'Certainly Y/N.' Hermione giggled.

'We're relying on you Griphook. If you get us past the guards and into the vault the sword is yours.' Harry explained as the 5 of you apparated into knockturn alley.

'Madam Lestrange.' A man bowed to you.

'Get out of my way.' You roared as he walked quickly.

'You're right Harry she does know how to act like her.' Ron whispered.

You all then headed into Gringotts bank. Ron was another Deatheater while Hermione, Harry, and Griphook were hidden under Harry's invisibility cloak.

You strutted through the bank full of Goblins as Ron followed behind. Goblin after Goblin looked at you terrified. Which wasn't surprising. You walked up to the front desk and cleared your throat violently.

'I wish to enter my vault.' You spoke up.

'Identification?' The Goblin asked obliviously.

'Excuse me? I'm Bellatrix Lestrange.' You raised your voice.

'Madam Lestrange. Oh yes.' The Goblin looked at you.

'Open my bloody vault you Goblin.' You screamed as you raised your wand. Hoping not to pull a Bellatrix.

'Yes, One minute.' He grabbed the vault key. You then followed him. You all went into the minecart and Harry took the cloak off.

'Harry what are-" You whispered.

'We had to use imperius curse. They've been warned an imposter was here.' Harry explained.

'I was doing perfectly fine.' You muttered. After the traumatising ride to the vault. You landed in front of the one and only Ukrainian ironbelly. It was sadly chained up but terrifying. It roared loudly but suddenly a bell was ringing as it calmed the dragon down was attacking.

'What the fuck is that?' You covered your ears from the sound.

'It's been trained to expect pain when it hears the noise.' Griphook explained as he shook the rattle harder.

'That's Barbaric.' Hermione yelled over the noise as Ron rattled a bell too. You all finally got to Bellatrix's vault. Harry had to also Imperio the Goblin again to open it up. You all then headed inside the vault.

"Lumos.' You and Harry both cast light in the darkroom.

'Blimey.' Ron whispers seeing all the gold and precious treasure. But you were only here for one thing. The Horcrux that was hiding.