11 - What a show

What a show

After having a couple of weeks of lessons it was coming to the end of the year soon. You woke up quite late missing breakfast which you didn't mind you wasn't hungry anyway. You were wearing blue skinny jeans with a green cropped top and your hair is a messy bun. Wearing the jewellery your best friends got you since the first year. You then saw Harry, Ron and Hermione. You were about to speak when you got closer but heard Ron and Hermione bickering out his rat and her cat.

"I'm bloody telling you Hermione, your cat has killed my Scabbers." Ron snarled.

"Oh for god sake Ron Crookshanks would never do anything like that!" Hermione denied.

"Hey, guys Y/N is here let's go and stop arguing." Harry mentioned waving at me.

"Hi Harry, Ron, Hermione." You smiled.

You all head towards Hagrids while Hermione was ranting about Buckbeak getting executed.

" I can't believe he's got him executed." Hermione scoffed.

"Just gotten worse." Ron added.

As soon as we got over the bridge from the castle. You saw Draco, Theo and Blaise hiding behind the rock. Hermione was furious she ran over to them.

"Ahh, come to see the show?" Draco asked amused.

"You! You foul and loathed evil little cockroach!" Hermione snapped having her wand against his throat. Draco quibbled scared of the witch.

"Hermione no! He's not worth it." Ron snarled.

"Hermione stop please he's still my friend." You begged.

Hermione lowered her wand disgusted at the boy in front of her. She turned around mumbling something then turned around facing the sniggering boys and punching the blonde hair boy.

"I'll let her do that though." You added while grinning.

"You okay Draco?" Theo asked picking him up.

"Come on let's go before Y/N does something too." Blaise added running towards the bridge.

What you didn't know was the boys were still watching you making sure you were safe.

"That felt good." Hermione chuckled.

"Good? That was bloody brilliant Hermione" Ron acknowledged.

You all head down to Hagrids to see if he's okay and he found Ron's rat. After talking for a bit something hit the vase on the table. Then something hit the back of Harry's head.

Dumbledore and two other figures were coming down the hill.

"You better get going you lot because yer get caught." Hagrid suggested.

You all leave through the back door heading back up the hill. You then watch Buckbeak get executed Hermione cries into Ron's shoulder and you cry into Harry's.

"Ouch! Scabbers he bit me." Ron yelps.

Scabbers then escape his grip going down towards the forest. You all quickly chase after the fat rat. Draco, Theo and Blaise soon run after you making sure you're okay.

Ron then finally had Scabbers in his hands.

"Uh, Ron you might want to get away quickly." You said while shaking.

"Guys, you do realise what tree this is?" Hermione yelled.

"That's not good, RON! RON!" Harry shouted.