43-Dark times

You followed him all the way from the hospital wing, fourth floor, to the hallway where the Room Of Requirments was. Which was the seventh floor. You started to worry that he was doing your job still but you didn't really know what the vanishing cabinet was for. Not till you hid behind a pile of books and saw the cabinet work. 

Black some started to appear out of the vanishing cabinet. Draco got it to work. You watch him step back as Bellatrix Lestrange, Fenrir Grayback and two other Death eaters appeared. You moved quickly causing some noise.

'Who's there?' Bellatrix roared as you showed yourself.

'Y/N Valentine. Lovely to see you again.' Bellatrix whispered as she laughed psychotically.

'She was helping me, Aunty.' Draco spoke up.

'Well, we don't need Valentine. Do it Draco.' Bellatrix ordered as you stood there silently. Draco facial expression changed as he turned towards you. You didn't move or show any emotion. You knew what was going to happen. Draco pointed his wand at you.

'Do it Draco.' You responded.

'Imperio.' He cast the spell as your body moved on its own. You tried to move it yourself but it didn't work. Bellatrix and the others left. As they did you fought out of the curse.

'Shit.' You muttered as you ran behind them. You followed them to the astronomy tower. You went under the stairs to see Harry there who put his finger to his lips as you listen to the conversation above.

'Have you been whispering to yourself, Draco?' Dumbledore voice cracked as he talked to the armed student.

'Draco, you are no assassin.' Dumbledore added. It made you connect the dots. Draco was doing your job which was to kill Dumbledore. You were mortified about what he had to do.

'How do you know what I am?' Draco shouted back.

'I've done things that will shock you.' Draco silently cried, anxiously.

'Like cursing Katie Bell and hoping that in return she'd bear a cursed necklace to me?' Dumbledore replied.

'Or how about replacing a bottle of mead with one laced with poison.' Dumbledore chuckled to himself knowing that Draco did these things.

'Forgive me Draco, but I cannot help feeling these actions are weak. But doing Miss Valentine's job is bravery for love.' Dumbledore carried on talking as Draco face changed to your name.

'He trusts me. I volunteered.' Draco shouted as he showed Dumbledore his dark mark.

'Then I shall make it easy for you.' Dumbledore spoke as he moved his wand swiftly.

'Expelliarmus!' Draco cast quickly winning Dumbledore's wand. Harry pointed his wand at Draco from below but you snatched his wand quickly.

'Very good, very good.' Dumbledore praised. Soon the door opened. You knew it was the other Death eaters.

'You're not alone. There are others.' He stated the obvious.

'How?' Dumbledore questioned Draco as he started to shake.

'The Vanishing Cabinet in the Room of Requirements. I've been mending it. Draco explained.

'Let me guess. It has a sister, a twin.' Dumbledore replied.

'In Borgin and Burkes. They form a passage.' Draco started to get confident and proud of what he has done.

'Ingenious. Draco, years ago, I knew a boy who made all the wrong choices. Please let me help you.' Dumbledore begged.