37-Tom Marvolo Riddle

You swiftly grabbed your belongings from the compartment that you was in first. You then got off the train and sprinted up to Draco. He walked off not even bothering about you as you caught up walking next to him. Till you broke the silence.

'Draco I-'  You started.

'Malfoy to you Valentine.' He cut you off.

'What-t do you mean Draco?' You stuttered.

'Since your Mother doesn't want us near you. You don't have to talk to me.' He explained. He then left you where you were. Outside the station, as you dropped your belongings. Your heart sank. You lost your Bestfriend and lover because of your actions.

'Y/N!' You turned around to the familiar voice.

'Harry? Oh my, are you okay?' You wiped your face as you saw Harry run up to you.

' Broken Nose that's all. Luna found me she's still on the train though.' Harry explained. You both walked up to the gates to see Professor Flitwick let you enter. As you were about to speak something caught your attention.

'Nice face Potter.' Draco sniggered as Professor Snape dragged him away.

'Episkey.' You whispered as Harry shouted in agony.

'Thanks.' He replied awkwardly as you walked away to the Castle.

As you entered the castle, you dropped your belongings at the grand stairs before heading up to the great hall with the rest of the school. You sat with the Greengrass sisters and Adrain Pucey as you knew Draco, Theo and Blaise wouldn't want too. Or Draco at least. It's the same every year. The first years being sorted and then having a feast while talking to old and new friends. Dumbledore introducing our new Potions Professor Slughorn and now Snape is our DADA. Laughter and joy were ever so slightly spread across the great hall till Dumbledore stood up to speak halfway through the meal.

'Has he ever spoken between a feast?' You questioned as the hall went silent.

'I don't know but it must be important.' Adrain replied.

'As you all know each one of you was searched tonight and you have the rights to know why...' Professor Dumbledore started.

'Once there was a young man at Hogwarts like you all. Sat in this great hall, walked the corridors of this castle, slept under its roof and seemed to everyone like an ordinary student but his name? Tom Marvolo Riddle.' The headmaster began. Students started to whisper around the hall. You stared towards Draco, Theo and Blaise who were already staring at you as you moved your eyes off of them.

'But today of course he's known all over the world by a different name. This is why as I stand here tonight looking upon you all that I'm reminded by a sobering fact that every day, every hour and this very minute perhaps. Dark forces penetrate these walls, but in the end, their greatest weapon is you.' Dumbledore claimed as everyone listened carefully.

'Now off to bed pip-pip.' Dumbledore clapped his hands as everyone started to move swiftly.

'That was-' You stopped.

'Interesting.' Theo spoke behind you.

'Hey Y/N.' Theo came to the side of you as you walked to the Slytherin common room.

'How are they?' You asked quietly.

'Blaise is fine and Draco is just him init.' Theo shrugged not knowing what to say.

'He's pissed off at me isn't he?'

'Not exactly. It just isn't my place to say.' Theo murmured.

'Well, night Theo I have Potions first tomorrow.' You said goodnight as you headed to your dorm.

                ==================

The next morning you headed downstairs to see no one waiting for you. You then skipped breakfast and went straight to the Potions classroom. To your surprise, many students were already in the class so Sir started early. Including Draco and Blaise. You put your stuff next to Hermione and waited for sir to start.

'Attention to detail in the preparation is the prerequisite of all the planning-' Professor Slughorn stopped to the sound of footsteps.

'Ah Harry, my boy, I was beginning to worry. We've brought someone with us I see.' He stated as everyone stared at Harry and Ron.

'Ron Weasley sir.' Ronald introduced himself.

'Get your books out and we'll start shall we?' Professor then turned around to carry on.

'Urm I haven't got my book yet, nor does Ron.' Harry blurted.

'Not to worry get what you need from the cupboard.' The Professor explained as he then carried on his lesson.

'Now as I was saying I prepared some concoctions this morning. Any idea what they might be?' Slughorn asked. You shot your hand up as well with Hermione.

'Yes, miss?' 

'Valentine Professor.' You stated.

'That one there is Veritaserum it's a truth-telling serum.' You explained.

'Yes very well Valentine, I do dare say I knew your Father. Brave man.' He added.

'Next one?' He asked and Hermione shot her hand up.

'Yes, Miss? Sorry I'll have to learn names.'

'Granger Sir. It's a Polyjuice Potion it's tricky to make it changes how you look if you have the DNA of the person. She explained.

'Next?' 

'That is Amortentia. The most powerful love potion in the world. It's also rumoured to spell differently to each person of what it attracts them. For example, I smell strong mint, apples and ferret.' You quickly shut up as you felt Blaise eyes on you.

'Sir you haven't told us about that one there' Pansy Parkinson called out.

'Oh yes, What you see before you ladies and gentlemen is a curious little potion called Felix Felicis. But is more known as liquid luck.' The Professor claimed as you saw Draco's face beam.

'Desperately tricky to make, Disastrous should you get it wrong. One sip and you will have all you succeed. Until the effects wear off.' The Professor chuckled.

'So this is what I offer each of you today. One tiny vial of Liquid Luck for the student who makes perfectly in that hour of Draught of the living death now go.' Slughorn ordered as everyone sprinted for space.

You were across from Draco and Pansy as Blaise was next to you. He looked stressed and tried hard. You were sweating in the next 35 minutes from the boiling of the cauldron beneath you. You were also annoyed with how much Pansy was flirting with Draco. He didn't take any notice of you while making the potions. Blaise kept eyeing you giving you an 'are you okay?' look. Within the next 25 minutes, Hermione's hair was a bush and Seamus was covered in black smoke. Only Harry made the potion correctly earning him the Liquid luck.

'So perfect I daresay. One drop could kill. Here you go my boy 1 vial of liquid luck.' Slughorn applauded Harry as so many others. The lesson then ended as everyone left. As you did you went to talk to Draco. You needed too.

A/N !!!

GUYS IM SO SORRY I KNOW YOU ALL WANT TO KILL ME FOR NOT WRITING AND I HATE MYSELF FOR IT BUT IF YOU ENJOYED DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT IM SO SORRY IVE BEEN UNMOTIVATED AND EVERYTHING!!!

EDITED 25/03/21

I have decided that I will be doing a MCYT Book after pureblood and Broken Promises. Broken Promises will be shorter than Pureblood and I want all your opinions in the comments below. The MCYT will be OC X Dream. I will be writing tomorrow I love you all!