45-Run

You eyed the men silently and slyly as they wait to order from the woman late at night. You knew it was a bad idea to come into the cafe. Not until they pulled out wands.

'Down!' You ordered as they threw curses at you.

'Stupefy!' Harry cast first back defending you all. You then cast non-verbal spells as you defend yourself too.

'Expulso!' One of them cast. You recognised the voice, Dolohov. Hermione and Ron both cast non-verbal spells at the other man as Dolohov hid. You threw curse after curse at him till he was knocked out with your combat which came in handy. 

'Petrificus Totalus!' Hermione knocked out the other as you head up to them curiously to see who the other was.

'Go. Now.' You sighed as you told the woman of the cafe to run quickly. Which she listened.

'Lock the door, get the lights.' Harry ordered as Hermione locked the door and Ron used the deluminator.

'Rowle and Dolohov.' You scoffed.

'He was there the night Snape killed Dumbledore.' Harry muttered angrily.

'I recognise Dolohov from the wanted posters.' Ronald stated as he stared deeply.

'We need to erase their memories.' You called out as they turn to you.

'I don't want them telling the Dark Lord I'm alive or our whereabouts. They'll get Greyback to sniff us out.' You claimed.

'Hermione. Y/N. You're the best at spells. ' Ron whispered as he cleared the blood off Hermione's cheek. You and she then wiped their memories and left the cafe liked nothing happened.

'How did they know we were there?' Harry questioned walking the streets of London.

'Maybe they still had the trace on you?' Hermione spoke.

'Can't be trace breaks at age of 17 it's wizarding law.' Ron explained.

'Oh Shit.' You moaned angrily.

'What?' Ron and Harry spoke in a union.

'I, Mione, and Ginny made Harry a birthday cake.' You explained.

'We were going to bring it out and celebrate at the end of the wedding.' Hermione gasped upsettingly.

'Mione, Y/N, appreciate the thought but given the fact, we nearly got killed by some Death Eaters a couple of minutes ago.' Harry stated as he raised his voice.

'True but still a birthday is still a birthday.' You replied making Ron snigger.

'We need to get off the streets somewhere safe.' Ronald added as Harry and Mione glared at you both making jokes.

'I know where.' Harry replied as he headed straight forward making the three of you follow him.

You all then headed through some park gates and was outside Sirius' old house, Grimmauld place, The house expanded making sure no Muggle's noticed it. Soon enough you all entered and cramped at the front door of the narrow hall. 

As you all entered You stood in front as some grey smoke appeared out of nowhere. It grew larger at the second. A figure grew out of the smoke and zoomed forward with a hand at the grasp. Hermione shrieked as it came close but your light golden shield appeared protecting you all.

'What was that all about?' Ron gasped for air.

'Don't know about you but it looked like an inferius ghost Dumbledore.' You spoke up as you walked forward. Your boots hitting the floor harshly as Walburga screamed through her painting. You knocked it off as she walked away from the painting angrily.