18 - The first task

You and Harry walked swiftly to the courtyard trying to find another Hogwarts champion, Cedric Diggory, as you walked to the courtyard you see lots of students wearing a badge. But on it, it said "Potter Stinks". While walking further many of the students were taunting Harry which clearly agitated him. You quickly walked faster to catch up with the boy as you finally found Cedric. You both walked up to Cedric who was having a laugh with his other Hufflepuff friends who were all wearing the badges. They were saying negative things towards Harry you had enough of it.

"Shut it! And will you take those badges off or will I have to do it for you?" You threatened the Hufflepuffs who quickly piped down.

"Cedric a word please." You added politely to your friend.

"Uh alright Y/N." He replied following you and Harry.

"Dragons." Harry blurted while Cedric looks at you both confused.

"It's the first task for each of the champions you all have one each." You explained to him.

"Come on Ced!" One of his friends called for him.

"uh- You serious?" He asked curiously you nodded in reply.

"Fleur and Krum do they-" He got cut off.

"Yes" You claimed as Harry walked away Cedric grabbed your arm.

"Hey Y/N about the badges. I told them not to wear them." He stated as you smiled in response.

You then walked away to catch up to Harry who seems to be arguing with a tired Ron and a frustrated Seamus you didn't bother getting involved till he was done. You then walked up to him to talk to him till you heard a familiar voice coming from behind.

"Why so tense Potter?" Draco smirked while Theo, Blaise and other Slytherins laugh at Harry.

"My father and I had a bet you see. I reckon you won't last 10 minutes ... he disagrees he thinks you won't last 5" He stated.

"Harry-" you were cut off.

"I don't give a damn what your father thinks Malfoy!" Harry roared.

"Harry I-" you were cut off again.

"he's vile and cruel! and you're just pathetic." Harry added while walking away.

"oh no, you don't sunny." Professor Moody broke in.

You turn around swiftly to see that the now Angry Draco was now a white fluffy ferret. Students start to rush over to see the commotion. All you could hear was Professor Moody saying awful things about Draco; students laughing and chuckling all around. Soon enough Professor McGonagall stumbled over to see what was happening.

"Professor Moody! W-what are you doing?" She questioned.

"I'm teaching." Mad eye replied.

"Is-is that a student!" She wailed.

"Technically it's a ferret." Professor Moody scoffed.

Professor Moody then shoved Draco down Theo's trousers. Soon enough the gang of Slytherins were walking away but Blaise tried to help Theo but clearly got bitten by the "Ferret". Draco soon got out the trousers of Theo and scurried into your palm. You felt sorry for the boy but secretly found it funny. Draco then changed back to himself by Professor McGonagall.

"My father will hear about this!" Draco yelled as the Professor chased after him saying some negative stuff about the Malfoys. You just walked away to catch up with Harry.

"Hey, Harry." You shouted as he turns around.

"Good luck for tomorrow." You added.

"Thanks, Y/N I'll see you tomorrow." He replied as he walked off to the Gryffindor common room you guessed. You then set off to find the Weasley twins to help make products for tomorrow.