41-Poison taste

It was the Christmas holidays. You couldn't spend it as you'd normally. You didn't even bother sending presents to Draco, Theo and Blaise. Plus you didn't want the dark Lord to find out. So your Mother decided to take you to the Burrow. For the first time in forever, you were happy. But the Order was there too.

'So Voldemort has chosen Draco for a mission?' Remus questioned as Harry explained everything he heard from the night Draco went into the party.

'I know it sounds mad.' Harry replied.

'More than mad.' You muttered sarcastically knowing it was the truth but you didn't want to believe it.

'Has it occurred to you that Snape was simply pretending to offer Draco help so he could find out what he's doing?' Remus started.

'That's not what it sounds like.' Harry fumed.

'Perhaps Harry's right Remus. I mean to make an unbreakable vow-' Tonks disagreed with Remus.

'It comes down whether or not you trust Dumbledores judgment. Dumbledore trusts Snape therefore I do.' Remus raised his voice.

'Dumbledore can make mistakes he said so him-'

'You're blinded by hatred.' Remus shouted at Harry.

'I'm not.' Harry defended himself.

'Yes, you are.' Remus fumed.

'People are disappearing daily Harry. We can only put our trust in certain people.' Remus explained calmly. You then headed upstairs to Ron's room to see Ron.

'Y/N I don't know whose owl it is' Ron bluntly said as he moved away from what he was messing with as the owl held the envelope.

'It's Draco's.' You replied confused as you opened the envelope to a letter.

Dear Val,

the evil witch is on her way with the wolf.

As soon as you read the letter you understood. You quickly set fire to the letter and rushed downstairs. But you were too late. Bellatrix and Greyback were here. They set fire to the Burrow. Your Mother grabbed onto you to apparate before they saw you. You were devastated that you couldn't help but knew it had to be done. You questioned why Draco sent you the letter but again was it obvious why?

====================

After the eventful Christmas, you headed back to Hogwarts. Everything was fine of course. You wanted to speak to Draco over the letter but he won't go near you. You were walking to the library with Hermione to study. Until Harry joined along. You both explained everything over the summer to Hermione.

'You're both bloody lucky you weren't killed. You need to know who you are.' Hermione stated furiously at Harry's actions for chasing after them both.

'Relax Mione I got away I'm just worried about wolf boy finding my scent.' You whispered.

'I know who I am Mione alright?' Harry scoffed.

'Sorry.' He muttered after. You all reached up to seeing Lavender and Ron making out in the halls. You wanted to puke.

'Excuse me but I have to go vomit.' Hermione claimed as she headed to the library.

'Me too.' You joined her.

You then spent the next few hours studying. You were doing all the subjects you're taking. You and Hermione cracked a few jokes and there and got told to shush. While you were in the library you saw Draco, Theo and Blaise 'Studying'. You knew they weren't. Soon enough you know Blaise came up to you.