5 - The train ride to Hogwarts

(Skipped past 1st and 2nd year and this is where it gets interesting)

             The train ride to Hogwarts

Third-year

You are now 13 years old, meaning you have grown taller and began puberty. Which also meant you had the talk with your parents - which was embarrassing as ever. During the summer holidays you had been shopping for clothes and even some mature ladies underwear as you now have more noticeable curves and best of all started your period. You had spent some time over at the Malfoy manor with the boys, having a ball of a time. But having to explain to the boys why you couldn't go swimming was very embarrassing, but surprisingly they took it well. They let out a few teases while you were sat on the side of the pool. They had even gotten taller and looked handsome in your opinion. But today was the last day before you set off to go to Hogwarts again for another school year.

It's your third year, now meaning more subjects to choose from. You didn't mind one bit since you loved Hogwarts, but you wanted to take all the subjects available, so you owled Professor Snape - your head of your house - and he replied saying Professor McGonagall will send you something. A time turner. She sent you a letter explaining how it would work and that you and Hermione both have one and must not tell anyone. Also, you must not get caught as it's a dangerous object. You were so grateful for the two Professors to let you have such a thing.

Dixie was helping you pack your trunk and bags for Hogwarts. You leave today in less than an hour, both of you packed quickly so you could go downstairs and eat. As you are finally 13, your mother decided you are allowed makeup, therefore your trunk was extra full this year. Of course, you didn't need much makeup as you was already a beautiful girl. Once you were done packing you went downstairs for breakfast; you and your parents apparated to Kings cross station and said your goodbyes. You quickly hopped onto the train, easily finding Draco, Blaise and Theo.

"Y/N over in here, we've got a nice cosy compartment for the ride." You heard coming from the brown hair boy, Theo. You quickly skipped down towards them and greeted the other two boys, then sat next to Draco.

"Want an every flavour bean, Y/N?" Theo asked while handing a green looking one to Blaise. You shook your head no while reading Fantastic Beasts and where to find them by Newt Scamander.

"Have you ever eaten a vomit one or a rotten egg Theo?" You asked as Blaises face scrunched in disgust at the flavour he just had. A vomit one.

Theo nodded his head proudly, that he has taken a disgusting flavour before.

"Don't think that's something you're supposed to be proud of mate." Draco muttered.

"Oh come on its an every flavour bean." Theo bragged on about.

"Okay then eat them all." Blaise ordered sitting up. Theo nodded his head smirking at the challenge that Blaise gave him.

"All at once." You added smiling ever so innocently while Theo's face dropped and the other two boys chuckled. Theo just scoffed as he lost the challenge then suddenly the train came to a halt.

"We're not at Hogwarts yet, are we? Why has the train stopped?" You blurted out trying to keep calm. The compartment started getting cold and the window froze up as the lights went out. Draco grabbed your waist and pulled you close to him while he ever so slightly kissed the top of your head and stroke your hair to keep you calm and warm.

"Don't worry, you'll be okay Y/N" Draco whispered while Theo and Blaise had their wands at the ready, facing the compartment door. Soon you saw a small looking figure coming closer and opened the compartment door.

"Shit Pansy, you scared us." Theo snapped lowering his and Blaises wands. Nearly hexing the girl.

"Sorry just came to check if Dracie was okay." She claimed while batting her eyes, staring at Draco.

"He is perfectly fine, Pansy." You replied to the girl who annoyed you so much right now, making you scoff while still in Draco's hold.

"Do you know what happened Pansy?" Blaise asked politely trying to lower the tension between the two teenage girls.

"Apparently a dementor is on board looking for Sirius Black." Pansy confirmed giving Blaise her attention.

"Oh for the love of Merlin, Sirius Black going to Hogwarts for what?" Theo said, angry at the brown hair girl for the news. As you were about to tell Pansy to bugger off the lights came back on, meaning Pansy left herself to her own compartment.

"Wonder if Sirius Black came to Hogwarts for Harry after ratting out Harry's parent's location." You muttered.

============================

Once you actually arrived at Hogwarts, when you all got off the train and started walking to the castle with Draco, Blaise and Theo, you accidentally bumped into Neville Longbottom.

"Watch where you're going, Longbottom!" Shouted Draco while pulling you away from the boy.

"Draco it's okay I walked into him."  You say calmly to the protective tall blonde boy.

"Sorry about that Neville, you okay?" You ask politely with a hand out to help the boy up.

"I-I'm fine, t-thank you Y/N." He quibbled quietly to you. Just before you were about to go with Draco, Blaise and Theo who was waiting very impatiently, Neville spoke again.

"The dementor on board, It-t made Ha-Harry faint-t." He added. You nodded your head towards Neville while the boys behind start to snigger immaturely.

Once you arrived at the castle, you sat next to Theo while Blaise and Draco sat opposite you. While you were eating, Draco started speaking.

"Oi Potter, Potter!" He shouted with a whisper while getting Harry's attention, he also had yours.

"Is it true what Longbottom said? I mean you actually fainted?" He asked with a smirk. Theo being the child of the group acted like he fainted, making the other two boys chuckle.

"Shove off Malfoy." Ron spat towards Draco.

Harry turned around ignoring the boys while you send an apologetic glance to Ron and Hermione.

"Oh grow up you three." You snarled. Draco, Theo and Blaise all muttered a small sorry towards you.

                  ==========================

Hello :))

Sorry this chapter was a little mEh, but there was lOvE involved. This is where it gets more interesting as it goes deeper into the third year and the story, also we would appreciate it if you guys corrected any spelling, grammar and punctuation errors since we're trying to rush this.

If you do like the story then please vote and stay tuned for the next updates.