9 - Hogsmeade visit

Draco, Theo and Blaise all waited impatiently for you outside. You were going for a Hogsmeade trip while you rushed towards the castle entrance doors. You wanted to make sure you looked nice as you were a Valentine after all. Once you finally reached the doors, you sighed in relief that they hadn't left yet.

"Now remember, these Hogsmeade visits are a privilege. So make sure your behaviour is on point. If you fail to reach the expectations while on the visit to Hogsmeade village, your privilege to go will be taken away as a punishment." Snape confirmed as you walked over to the boys.

"Miss Valentine, where is your permission slip?" Snape asked you.

you pulled out your slip that your parents signed for you to go and handed it to your head of the house. The weather was cold, as you headed over to the boys. You were wearing black skinny jeans with a navy green jumper, leather black boots and your Slytherin scarf with a woolly warm hat.

"There's Valentine!" Theo shouted, suggesting you to come over.

"Come on let's go, I want to go get some new reading books." you said, speeding your pace.

"Slow down Y/N, we have all day." Draco shouted out, catching up to you.

By the time you get into the Hogsmeade village, you quickly rushed over to the book store, Flourish and Blotts Bookseller. 

"I'm going to go have a look in the store you guys can go ahead to the three broomsticks i won't be long." You mentioned while heading over. Someone quickly grabbed your hand, making you turn around swiftly.

"I'll come with you. I don't want Pansy all over me again." Draco added while heading over to the store with you.

You spent a good 10 minutes looking shelves after shelves when you finally found the book you wanted to purchase, but you were too small. 

"Here, I'll get it for you." Draco interrupted, grabbing the book for you. He handed it over to you, but you dropped it. You both knelt down to grab it which made you touch each other's hands. You felt your cheeks flush. You stayed in that touch for a moment, then you coughed to brush it off.

"Th-thanks I'll go pay for it now, then we can go find Blaise and Theo." You said trying to ignore what just happened.

"Uh Yeah.. I'll wait outside for you." Draco replied, embarrassed and as red as a tomato.

After you bought the book you wanted, you quickly headed to the three broomsticks with Draco to sit in a booth with Theo and Blaise.

"Y/N, how can it take you 10 minutes to pick a book, my God." Theo said while sipping his butterbeer.

"Well sorry that I'm short and couldn't reach, Draco had to help me. Which I'm ever so thankful for." You replied, nudging Draco's elbow.

"Well me, Theo and Draco have some business to do, so we will catch up with you later?" Blaise added while getting his coat back on.

"Yeah, that's fine, I'll go hang out with Hermione and Ron for a bit, haven't talked to them in a while." You mentioned, finishing your drink.

"Weaslbee and Mud-Granger?"Draco snarled, annoyed before you've even left.

"Draco, let her be, they're not hurting her."Theo suggested to the boy.

"Well I'm gonna go, I'll see you guys in the common room tonight?" You said, trying to change the subject.

"Yeah see you then Y/N, bye. Stay safe!" Theo replied, giving you a hug before you left.

Once you left the boys to go let them do whatever they needed, you quickly found Hermione and Ron looking out at the shrieking shack.