52-Helena Ravenclaw

Students filed up down corridors as the eldest year ran around the castle helping out. Professors and the order secured the castle. You and Harry ran as fast as you could to the Ravenclaw tower. This was the third-fastest time you have ever ran. The second being chased by snatchers and the fastest was when you were getting chased by Blaise with a spider in his hand.

You smiled at the memory as you carried on running. Ron and Hermione split up from you and Harry. They have the marauders map to find you. The corridors were crowded by people and chattering raised. You nearly fell a good couple of times as you darted your eyes forward. It was when you were going up the stairs to the Ravenclaw common room it hit you.  

'Harry, Harry!' You bellowed over the noise. You got no reply.

'Harry we need to talk.' You shouted.

'We have no time to talk Y/N.' Harry grunted as he nearly fell.

'You won't find anything going to the Ravenclaw common room.' You explained still following him.

'We'll talk soon Y/N.' He jogged up the stairs.

'Harry Potter you will listen to me right now!.' You roared as he stopped in his tracks.

'Luna and Cho said there's nobody alive who's seen the diadem.' You started.

'Go on.' Harry spoke.

'It's obvious, isn't it? We have to speak to someone who is dead.' You claimed. Harry came down a few steps. Silently towering you as he flipped his head towards the window. Professors and the order were creating a barricade, the Merlin barricade, he created the charm himself.

'It's very impressive isn't it?' You were in awe of your ancestor's creation.

'Not as impressive as yours.' Harry complimented you as you chuckled.

'We need to find Luna.' You changed the subject.

It didn't take you long to find her as she was following you both. She headed down the west side corridor, close to the Ravenclaw tower, on the fifth floor, and stood before you was the Grey lady. Helena Ravenclaw.

'I think it's best if you talk to her alone. She's very shy.' Luna explained.

'Thank you, Luna.' You hugged her slightly as you headed towards Helena.

Slowly but surely you and Harry walked silently towards the balcony of where she was floating. She turned around to see you both.

'You're the Grey Lady. Ghost of Ravenclaw tower.' Harry spoke first.

'I do not answer to that name.' She replied as she disappeared.

'Helena, you're Helena Ravenclaw. Rowena's daughter.' You spoke up as she looked at you with her soft eyes.

'Are you friends of Luna?' She questioned as she peered around the window.

'Yes, and she thought you could help.' Harry told her.

'You seek my mother's diadem.' Her expression changed to an angry look.

'Yes, that's right.' Harry nodded slowly.

'She is wrong. I cannot help.' She started to disappear again.

'Wait please.' You called out going to the window viewing the courtyard.

'We want to destroy it.' You shouted as she looked back.

You turned to the other side to see sparks of light hitting the dome protecting you. He was here. Voldemort was here to kill you both. The dome rubbled as the sparks hit it one after another. Shaking the ground.

'That's what you want too, isn't it? You want it destroyed?' Harry was speaking so fast desperately wanting the diadem.

'Another swore many years ago that it was destroyed. A strange boy with a strange name.' She explained.

'Tom riddle.' You whispered

'But he lied.' Helena added.

'He's lied to many people.' Harry stated.

'I know what he's done! I know who he is. He defiled it with dark magic.' Helena roared as her body rushed through Harry. She then slowly went into the Hogwarts corridor.

'We can destroy it once and for all. But only if you tell us where he hid it, Helena. You do know where he did it, Helena you just have to tell us. Please.' You spoke softly to the woman.

'Strange girl and boy you both remind me of him a bit.' She twirled around you both as you stared at Harry.

'It's here. In the castle. In the place where everything else is hidden. If you have to ask you may never know. If you know you need only ask.' She riddled as she floated away.

'Thank you.' Harry spoke as you both scurried away. You knew it was the Room of Requirements. Harry started to pant and stop for air. You asked if he was okay but no reply. He was in a vision of some sort. You started shaking him out of it as he fell to the ground.

'Harry, are you okay?' You panicked.

'Yeah, I'm fine Y/N.' He replied. You questioned if it was a lie as you carried on moving through the chaotic castle. You heard massive rubble. You knew the barrier broke. You also knew you didn't have much time. Death eaters came apparating into the building down the corridor of the grand entrance. Students cried and moaned in pain as charms and spells were flying around. You used Merlin's magic and threw a ball of light surrounding the area. It went silent as enemies' bodies were on the floor. The only noise was the pants of the students including yourself.

 You looked to the side to see Harry and Ginny in a deep kiss as you waited awkwardly. You hoped to find Draco before you're dead. You both ran to the corridor dead end where the R.O.R was held and slowly the door appeared as you started to enter. You were amazed by all the rubbish and junk in the large room. Then you realised this was the room Draco did your duty last year. 

Harry walked swiftly as you followed He clearly knew whereabouts it was. Soon enough you were both in front of a mountain of chairs and at the bottom was a box. You carefully opened it to see the beautiful, ancient, azure diadem of Ravenclaw.

'Well well. What brings you here Potter?' Draco, Theo, and Blaise pointed their wands at Harry. You quickly snatched the diadem.

'Draco.' You whispered as you came in front of Harry. All their bodies stiffened at the sight of you and the sound of your voice.

'Move Y/N.' Blaise spoke softly.

'Don't make me do this.' You raised your hand.

A/N I LOVE YOU ALL HIIIII 

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS BECAUSE IM LOVING ITTTT DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT AND CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKSSSS.