2 - The golden trio

The golden trio

You were walking in front of your parents - towards the train that heads straight to Hogwarts - as you hear whispers and sees stares coming towards you, but you're used to the attention. You have a huge grin on her face as she thrives off attention.

"Now Y/N dear you are a Valentine, I need you to keep your head high and don't let anyone upset you, okay dear?" Your father says before his only daughter heads onto the train, kissing the top of your head and hugging you so tightly you felt as if you were going to pop.

"Darling she's just 11 she'll learn soon" Your mother whispered to your father quietly, so you didn't hear, you did hear her, but didn't think anything of it.

"Come along dear, you better go before you miss the train. You have everything you need, right?" your mother asked, trying to change the subject.

You nodded your head then hugged your mother, said your goodbyes and that you will owl them and headed towards the train, trying to find a compartment.

            ================================

After 15 minutes of trying to find where Blaise, Theo and Draco were you gave up and walked to a first years compartment that you found near the end of the train. You knocked on the compartment, trying so hard not to be rude as everyone already had one and you're still wandering around the train.

"Uh hi, mind if I sit with you two?" You asked calmly.

"No, not at all" A raven hair boy with glasses said with a smile.

"I'm Y/N Valentine how about you?"

"I'm Harry Potter this is Ron Weasley" The boy said while shaking your hand.

The gingered hair boy smiled while he was stuffing his face. You were shocked, you were talking to the Harry Potter. When you were about to speak again, a girl with bushy brown-haired in a robe identical to yours (clearly a first-year) barged into the compartment of yours and the two boys.

"Has anyone seen a toad?" She asked, seeming stressed about it.

Ron, Harry and I all looked at each other, confused, clearly as if we are supposed to see one.

"A boy named Neville has lost one"

"No, we haven't, sorry." You said.

She sighed, clearly wondering where this kids toad is, called Neville. She then looked at Harry and me, gasping as if she had just seen a ghost.

"Holy cricket! You're Harry Potter and you're Y/N Valentine! I'm Hermione Granger" The brown-haired girl said while sitting down in our compartment.

"And you are?" She turned to the boy next to the famous Harry Potter.

"Urm, Ron Weasley." He said, still stuffing his face with chocolate frogs.

"Pleasure, well I must be off, I'll see you all later when we get to Hogwarts. And you two boys should get into your robes." Hermione said while getting up to leave.

              ================================

As you hear the train stop, you get up from your seat and exit the train quickly, hoping to find one of your friends. Then you see the platinum blonde haired boy turn around locking eyes with you, having a massive smirk on his face when he sees you. You smile happily as you see one of your best friends finally, after a long train. Suddenly Blaise, Theo and Draco all come running at you, full speed. Theo being first and knocking into you, making you both fall while Draco helps you back to your feet. And Blaise last laughing at you.