34-Prophecy

After Harry blurted Sirius name he ran all the way into the Hogwarts castle. You, Ron and Hermione, were chasing after him. The castle was empty as everyone was outside. He was trying to save Sirius.

'Harry are you sure?' Hermione panted as She reached the first floor from all the way from the courtyard.

'I saw it just like with Mr Weasley and it's the same door I've been dreaming about and I couldn't remember where I saw it before.' Harry replied.

'But Harry what if it's not real?' You asked.

'Sirius said Voldemort was after something. Something he didn't have last time, in the department of mysteries.' Harry added.

'Harry mate please listen to them.' Ron spoke up making Harry stop.

'Harry... What if Voldemort meant for you to see it?' You came up with your theory.

'Maybe he's only hurting Sirius to try and get to you.' Hermione added.

'What if he is? Am I supposed to just let him die? He's the only family I have left.' Harry scoffed in anger.

'What do we do?' Ron questioned.

'We have to use the floo network.' Harry answered as he ran again.

You all quickly got to the second floor, Umbridge class and office, You used magic to get inside her horrifying office. You shut the door using your time as everyone was coming back in from outside. You got the floo network going but before you left Harry spoke.

'Alert the order if you can.' Harry mentioned.

'Are you bloody mental we're coming with you.' Ron replied

'No, it's too dangerous.' Harry said.

'When will you understand we're in this together.' You muttered.

'That you are.' A shrinky high voice spoke. Umbridge and her squad were here.

'Shit.' You whispered.

Umbridge got her little minions to grab you all and to make sure you can't move. She had you and Harry in chairs as she stared at you deathly. Draco walked in with Neville as he looked sadly into your eyes. Theo was just holding Hermione back as the Slytherin squad was doing the same to Ron, Luna, Neville and Ginny.

'You were going to Dumbledore weren't you?' Umbridge asked calmly.

'No.' Harry answered honestly.

'LIAR.' Umbridge roared as she slapped Harry around the face.

'What the hell you can't do that!' You freaked out.

'Shut up Y/N.' Draco whispered harshly.

'Got something to say to her Mister Malfoy?' Umbridge questioned.

'No Professor Umbridge.' He muttered.

'You sent for me. Headmistress?' Snape walked in.

'Ah yes, Snape. The time has come for answers whether he wants too or not.' Umbridge explained to Snape.

'Now have you brought the Veritaserum?' Umbridge questioned.

'I'm afraid you've used all my stores interrogating students, using the last on Chang.' Snape replied.

'Unless you wish to poison him and I assure you I would have the greatest sympathy if you did. I cannot help you.' Snape broke the silence as he was about to leave.

'He's got Padfoot. He's got Padfoot at the place where it's hidden.' Harry broke out to Snape.

'Harry don't-' You spoke up but Umbridge smacked you around the face. You stared at her for what she did.