47- quality time

You cast all the protection spells you could think of. Hermione helped after she finished up with Ron on the ground. Harry stared at you both deeply confused about what just happened. Afterward, you set up the tent and went inside to rest.

After you all rest. Ron arm was put into a sling, which you did, and then you decided to destroy the first Horcrux. The locket you stole from Umbridge.

'Diffindo.' Harry went first as the locket jumped up.

'Nothing.' You sighed as you went to look at it.

'incendio.' Hermione cast setting it on fire. But again it didn't crack. You then used your Merlin magic to break it but it didn't move. You all got agitated by the dark magic and starting casting non-verbal spells for a good 10 minutes. But again it didn't break. Harry then picked it up and put it over his head.

'What are you doing?' Hermione questioned.

'We have to keep it safe until we find out how to destroy it.' Harry explained as he headed to the tent. You, Ron, and Hermione all gave a glance as you followed him behind.

 'Seems strange mate, Dumbledore sends you off to find all these Horcruxes but doesn't tell you how to destroy them.' Ron spoke up.

'Doesn't that bother you?' He asked. But Harry ignored him.

'Well, it bloody bothers me.' You scoffed.

As they sat near camp the radio was playing. Talking about deaths of muggles. You couldn't stand it so you went to sit with Harry outside. But as you went to talk he was panting and speaking harshly. You shook him hard to wake him up.

'Harry! Stop opening up to him.' You screamed.

'I thought it stopped Harry.' You whispered as you sat next to him.

'You know- who has found him. Gregorovitch.' Harry replied. 

You then talked about the wandmaker, Gregorovitch, and how You know who wanted him. He explained what he saw to you as you silently listened. Until he snapped at you.

'You're not doing enough Y/N.' He roared.

'Take the locket off now.' You spoke calmly as he did.

'We will take turns. It clearly has an effect on us.' You added as he nodded.

It was your turn to go on watch. You heard rustlingly so you decided to explore. As you did you came to a halt as you saw some snatchers. One stopped to the scent of your perfume. Luckily your and Hermione's protection charms work.

'Good to know they work.' Harry came out of nowhere.

'He could smell it. My perfume.' You gritted through your teeth.

'As much as I love your perfume Y/N just don't wear any.' Harry replied as you headed to the tent to sleep.

Day three of being on the run. You all decided to head somewhere else on foot. To look for Horcruxes somewhere else. Since Ron wasn't strong enough to disapparate. You headed in a field. To stay in a Barn for a day or two. You couldn't stay in the same place for long. For day four You set off again. Walking through an abandoned caravan sight. On day five you walked along the coastline. Ron still hadn't healed by the time you got there. You finally decided to stay and set up camp under a bridge.

'He doesn't know what he's doing does he?' Ron asked you.

'None of us do really.' As you finished his sling staring at him and Hermione.