28- Dumbledores army

It was another weekend at Hogwarts. You planned to go meet Harry, Hermione and Ron to plan this little 'club' of yours. You all headed to Hogsmeade for the meeting. Hermione got the word spread around trustable people. None were Slytherins other than you. 

'This is mad. Who would want to be taught by me I'm a complete nutter remember.' Harry spoke as they got closer to the Hog's head.

'Don't worry harry you'll be fine.' You reassured him.

'Thanks, Y/N.' Harry replied.

'We're always here for you mate.' Ron added.

'Who's supposed to be meeting us then Hermione?'Harry asked.

'Just a couple of people.' Hermione replied as she finally opened the door.

'Lovely spot Mione.' Ron sarcastically said.

'Oh shush Ronald.' You spoke as you dusty a stool down.

'Thought it would be safer off a beaten track.' Hermione explained.

'I and Mione thought it would also be easier as the town is packed of Professors too.' You added as you went around the corner of the pub for a drink. 

People started filling up the pub. It was full mostly of Gryffindors and a few Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws. You stayed around the corner waiting to come out.

'Urm... Hi. So you all know why we're here.' Hermione broke the awkward silence.

'We need a teacher. A proper teacher. One who's had real experience in Defending themselves against the Dark Arts.' Hermione added.

'Why?' Roger Davis, Ravenclaw captain, questioned.

'Why? Because you know who is back you toss-pot.' Ron scoffed.

'So he says.' Rogers spoke meaning Harry who was silent the whole time.

'So Dumbledore says.' Hermione added.

'So Dumbledore says because he says. The point is where's the proof?' He scoffed.

'If Potter could tell us more about how Diggory got killed...' A random 5th year Hufflepuff spoke making the room have tension.

'I'm not going to be talking about how Cedric got killed... So if you're here for that leave.' Harry finally spoke up.

'Come on Mione let's go they're just here because they think I'm a freak.' Harry whispered to Hermione.

'Is it true you can produce the Patronus charm?' Luna questioned gaining everyone's attention.

'Yes, I've seen it.' Hermione replied.

'Blimey Harry! I didn't know you could do that.' Dean spoke up shocked like many other students.

'An- and he killed the Basilisk! with the sword in Dumbledore's office.' Neville added.

'It's true.' Ginny replied to Neville's comment.

'In the third year he fought about a hundred dementors.' Ron admitted.

'Last year he really did fight you know who...' Hermione said.

'Wait...look I know all this sounds great when you say it like that. But the truth is most of it was just luck...' Harry admitted as he spoke more.

'You're right Harry we don't. We really need to learn if we have a chance to beat... Voldemort.' Hermione spoke.

'And that's why I and Harry are here to help.' You walked out gaining everyone's attention.