24- New year

You woke up bright and early to get ready to leave for the train station. It was around 8:00 am so there was no point rushing to do everything, you just had to sit back and relax. First, you decided to take a shower and brush your teeth, you did your normal skincare routine, got ready and did your hair and then you headed downstairs to eat your breakfast.

You didn't expect all four mothers to be downstairs, making breakfast for everyone. 

'Y/N sweetie, go wake up the boys please.' Your mother said as Narcissa, Valerie and Celestia continued talking and cooking.

You walked into their rooms and told them to wake up. They all groaned and ignore you so you pulled the curtains open and opened the windows to let the cold breeze in.

"Y/N! It's freezing shut the window." Draco groaned as he pulled his covers over him.

"Up all three of you we have school today and our mothers are cooking." You ordered. They ignored you.

"Now!" You yelled.

You quickly left before Draco, Theo or Blaise could say another thing about the death eater incident that happened.

Since the fathers and the boys were going to take ages in the bathrooms, you decided to eat breakfast before anyone else to avoid the awkward conversation that you knew was about to happen at the table.

Luckily, when you sat in front of the fireplace and read your book, you heard the silence coming from the table in the other room.

'Make sure to be ready by half-past ten, we will apparate at that time, boys.' You heard Lucius break the silence.

You hurried upstairs to pack a few things before you left. With all honestly a 'few things' was practically everything. You already had your clothes packed but your books were lying all around the bedroom since you were trying to see if you had every book you needed.

'Should've been more organised.' You heard a voice coming from the door as you hurried and picked up all the books.

'Let's see your trunk then, shall we?' You said, smirking. Draco then walked quickly into his room, realising he actually didn't pack anything either.

You laughed as you fed snowy and took her cage downstairs along with your trunk. There was still 15 minutes before you left so you decided to just sit at the sofa while you waited for the boys to finish packing. 

==========

You finally apparated to platform 9 3/4. Looking around, you saw the packed station, it was full with first years hopping around with excitement, but you decided to ignore it.

You kissed your parents goodbye and hugged Valerie, Celestia and Narcissa before entering the train. You looked inside for an empty compartment and sat down, by yourself. It wasn't long until Theo, Blaise and Draco joined you. 

It was silent. For a very long time. No one even looked at each other until the trolley lady walked by.

'Do you want anything, Y/N' Draco asked. You shook your head but opened Snowy's cage to feed her.

'Have you seen the state of Pansy?' Theo joked and Draco let out a little chuckle. You decided to ignore them but finally got to guts to ask them about the death eater situation.

'Why does Voldemort want you guys to become death eaters?' You blurted out. All three boys eyed each other but none of them answered. You scoffed and continued to look outside the window.

Theo and Blaise were acting immature and messing around with their sweets and chocolates.

'There's no way you guys are able to become death eaters like that.' You said in a joking manner, which made Theo and Blaise laugh extremely loudly.