53-Horcruxes

As you raised your hand their faces changed. Draco kept his eyes on you as he lowered his wand and so did Blaise. You lowered your hand as he walked over to you. Your body stiffened as he whispered in your ear the sweet loving words that made your knees buckled.

'I love you Y/N.' Draco spoke softly as you hugged him. His touch felt pure but dark as his cold hands connected around you. Soon enough Goyal and Crabs came out of nowhere. One of them tried to kill you. You quickly ducked away from Draco.

'That little bitch.' You muttered as Goyal shot another spell at you. Draco, Theo, and Blaise scurried away from them. Goyal shot another unforgiving curse over your head just grazing Hermione's arm.

'That's my girlfriend you numpty' Ronald screamed as he chased after Goyal and Crab.

'Girlfriend? Hm?' You smirked.

'We will explain later. No time.' Hermione changed the subject as you all ran swiftly away from the ablaze. 

'Goyal set a bloody fire.' Ron cried out running towards you all. The inferno corrupted the room of requirements creating vicious flaming creatures. You grabbed a broom and so did Harry, Ron, and Hermione. You flew above the room getting an eyes view of the floor plan. Harry spotted the door but your eyes scouted for Draco, Blaise, and Theo; them three only. 

'Harry. We can't leave them' You stated as he nodded turning around.

'If I die doing this Y/N. I'm going to kill you.' Ron shouted as he and Hermione followed. The blaze grew bigger and faster but you spotted them on a pile of chairs. You traumatising watched Goyal and Crab fall down. You flew down quickly keeping your balance as you grabbed Draco while Harry got Blaise and Ron had Theo. You and Hermione dashed for the door and tumbled and rolled onto the floor with Draco too.

Hermione tossed you the Blaslilisk fang as you stabbed the Ravenclaw diadem with all your strength. You tossed it into the room of requirements as the door finally sealed. Harry banged against the wall and panted. Another Horcruxe was down and Voldemort knew it from being connected to Harry.

'Harry breathe slowly.' You went to his level holding onto him as he slowed down.

'What is it mate?' Ron questioned.

'You had another vision didn't you?' You asked knowing the truth already.

'I know where he is.' Harry answered as he stood up. You turned around to see Draco catching his breath with Theo and Blaise.

'Y/N I-' Draco spoke first.

'It's okay. Besides at least I'm not dead.' You smirked.

'Now that's the Valentine we know.' Blaise hugged you.

'Love the catch-up but a fire ass Dragon just nearly engulfed me.' Theo shouted.

'Oh shush.' You smiled. But after the chuckles and giggles, you all dimmed down as Draco coughed.

'When it's over. I'll see you in private to talk.' You claimed as he nodded. You turned away to carry on your 'Mission' but he grabbed your hand to turn you around. He pulled you into a slight slow kiss. It was breathtaking. The feel of his cold lips hitting yours.

'Be safe.' He muttered. You nodded.

'Please Y/N.' Blaise spoke up.

'I love you guys.' You said as you turned around.

'We love you Y/N.' Theo shouted with a catcall jokingly which made you crackled.

'We need to go to the lake house.' Harry explained.

'Okay easy.' You replied.

'Y/N. I saw your mother and Lucius speaking to him.' Harry added making you stiff. You haven't heard from her since you disappeared. 

'That doesn't change anything.' You lied.

'Let's go. The barrier is broken. This place is swarming with Deatheaters.'  Hermione spoke up as you all ran swiftly. 

Charm after Charm you were surprised all four of your wands weren't broken yet. You reached the entrance door with the bridge to the village. The outside courtyard was lit aflame in the dark night of the war. It was filled with wizards and witches, giants, spiders, and many more magical beings. You had to get out there unharmed as they were after you, for your power, and Harry.

After you ran out already a giant caught you. He swung his ax at you all as you headed for the sheltered courtyard at the side. You climbed over the rubble as soon enough an army of spiders chased you but were knocked off by the giant breaking the sheltered court to find you four. You come across Fenrir Greyback eating Lavender Brown. It broke you but you killed the werewolf even though Lavender was gone sadly.

You reached the exit of Hogwarts which showed the bridge with the staircase to the lake house. An army of dementors flew hauntingly to the entrance of Hogwarts. You were ready to use your Patronus but it was too late. A silver shield barrier appeared making the dementors turn around. It was Dumbledore's brother. Aberforth. You skidded down the staircase and hid behind the Lakehouse watching carefully inside.

'You have performed extraordinary magic in the last 24 hours with that wand alone.' The familiar voice muttered. Snape.

'No. No. I am extraordinary. But the wand resists me.' Voldemort replied.

'Tonight when the boy comes. It will not fail you. It answers to you and you only.'Snape claimed. It was hard to hear as for Nagini was hissing from its venomous mouth.

'Does it?' Voldemort questions as you ferried your brow. 

'My Lord?' Snape asks.

'The wand. Does it truly answer to me? You're a clever man Severus. Surely you must know.' Voldemort spoke as you realised what he means. The wand belongs to Snape.

'Where does its true loyalty lie.' Voldemort passed the room back and forth.

'With you of course my Lord.' Snape answered.

'The Elder wand cannot serve me properly because I'm not its true owner. It belongs to the person who killed its last owner. You killed Dumbledore.' He claimed. You looked at the others as their facial expressions changed. Voldemort was about to kill Snape. 

A/N hey guys hope you like this chapter. It isn't 1000+words but I didn't want to write on till I get the next bit. But if you enjoyed don't forget to comment and vote and I love you all byeeeeee.